postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
cpie and gears, good for 120+, noice!

still gonna stay stock buddy?

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
Interesting, this is with a ported blower...

We had Stiegemeier Port the blower. We dynod the car with the stock pulley and the ported blower and there was a 2 horsepower gain, but it lost 9 FT-lbs of torque!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
03gobluecobra said:
Interesting, this is with a ported blower...

We had Stiegemeier Port the blower. We dynod the car with the stock pulley and the ported blower and there was a 2 horsepower gain, but it lost 9 FT-lbs of torque!
Yep...that's why if I do any blower alterations it will be a Whipple swap from the word GO!:burnout:

shetheri

Established Member
I believe that this EVO place is performing mods without disclosure to boost the RWHP numbers. I love these new cars and they are definately performers, but in the day and age of internet and young kids with more money than brains, hyped bad press is better than no press at all. It does not take people long to forget shadiness or dishonesty thanks to our good man billy clinton.

Scott

Jpjr

Established Member
shetheri said:
I believe that this EVO place is performing mods without disclosure to boost the RWHP numbers. I love these new cars and they are definately performers, but in the day and age of internet and young kids with more money than brains, hyped bad press is better than no press at all. It does not take people long to forget shadiness or dishonesty thanks to our good man billy clinton.

Scott

Bill Clinton is now responsible for the accuracy of GT 500 performance numbers??? (In addition to keeping Snakebite's car from being delivered)

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Jpjr said:
Bill Clinton is now responsible for the accuracy of GT 500 performance numbers??? (In addition to keeping Snakebite's car from being delivered)
:lol: Hillary is my next call!!

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Jpjr said:

i miss something any links or just talking

shetheri

Established Member
The point with the billy line was that there are no consequences anymore for being dishonest or lying your way out of a situation. The point was that if EVO is being diceptive, the initial press they receive with their claims and the bad press that will follow is better than no press at all. People will soon forget, or never care in the first place. EVO will get business out of the deal either way.

Scott

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Snakebite said:
CLICK
All I need now is a fuggin car!!!:cuss:

Doug...you need to get in on this pulley action!!!:rockon:

Click the Click Word.
The Click is a clink link for clicking.
Click out.
bangdesk.gif

JP

Jpjr

Established Member
JP said:
Click the Click Word.
The Click is a clink link for clicking.
Click out.
bangdesk.gif

JP

Wow, that thread is crazy. So let me get this straight... they posted modded GT 500 numbers but lied about the real mods (i.e., did not disclose the ported blower) to make the mods they sell (custom intake, x-pipe, etc) look like they made more power?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Jpjr said:
Wow, that thread is crazy. So let me get this straight... they posted modded GT 500 numbers but lied about the real mods (i.e., did not disclose the ported blower) to make the mods they sell (custom intake, x-pipe, etc) look like they made more power?
Yes...that is the deal. Evo's credibility is now being questioned due to the fact they failed to disclose the port. However, they claim there were valid reasons that they did not disclose it...which you can read HERE<<<VECTOR...CLICK THE "HERE" over there<<<.:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread