GT500 Lease?

2003 CobraSVT

Established Member
Just wondering if any of you guys who own a GT500 are leasing, and if you are, what is about the average payment a month for I guess either a 3 or 5 yr lease?

Thanks in advance!

Dave07997S

Established Member
2003 CobraSVT said:
Just wondering if any of you guys who own a GT500 are leasing, and if you are, what is about the average payment a month for I guess either a 3 or 5 yr lease?

Thanks in advance!

You are better off buying a GT500 as the lease numbers on these cars are terrible. What makes this even worse is if you pay any ADM will easily bring the payment for these cars on a 3 year lease to over 1k per month, about the same I pay for my 07 Pcar 997S coupe. You can try Leasecompare at www.leasecompare.com they have numbers for the GT500.
Dave

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Dave07997S said:
You are better off buying a GT500 as the lease numbers on these cars are terrible. What makes this even worse is if you pay any ADM will easily bring the payment for these cars on a 3 year lease to over 1k per month, about the same I pay for my 07 Pcar 997S coupe. You can try Leasecompare at www.leasecompare.com they have numbers for the GT500.
Dave

Absolutely.
PS- Dave07997S, I really like your avatar :-D

Dave07997S

Established Member
crispy23c said:
Absolutely.
PS- Dave07997S, I really like your avatar :-D

Enjoy her even more now...

i14680_alsig.gif

Won't last long...

Dave

chuckstang

Established Member
philip said:
since when did the GT500 become an *exotic*??

its far from exotic status.
Actually according to many sources it is just that, an exotic.
When a car fetches more than $10k over sticker for an entire year, that tells you something about it. Also, just run a search on Ebay and take a look at all the exotic car dealers that have very low mile or new GT500s for sale parked right next to Ferraris, Astons, Lambos and so forth. It is what it is man but the fact that it has 500hp and Shelby's name on it puts it up there with the big dogs even though it comes up short in performance and substance.

Wall Street listed it as one of very few new cars that could actually appreciate in value rather than plumit like most high performance machines.

The SVT Mustangs since 2003 have put themselves up there with the best of them for less than a 1/4 of the price.

super sonic

Established Member
Chuck -

I'm no hater but there is no way the GT500 is an exotic, even if it is parked next to them in a dealer's parking lot.

The GT500 is an american muscle car and a bad ass one at that but do not kid yourself it is not in the same league as a Ferrari.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
super sonic said:
Chuck -

I'm no hater but there is no way the GT500 is an exotic, even if it is parked next to them in a dealer's parking lot.

The GT500 is an american muscle car and a bad ass one at that but do not kid yourself it is not in the same league as a Ferrari.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread