gt500 kr

astippich

Established Member
I was at the local dealer today and he has a silver/blue stripe kr on the showroom floor. He said I could have it for list. The sticker stated a $30000 dealer markup. Has anyone here bought one for list yet?

drmustang

Banned
I was at the local dealer today and he has a silver/blue stripe kr on the showroom floor. He said I could have it for list. The sticker stated a $30000 dealer markup. Has anyone here bought one for list yet?

These cars are getting 50-75K high bids on Ebay, check the completed listings. They are really falling out of bed. The general concencus on this and other forums is that the car is grossly overpriced. Forget sticker at this point, they will be very lucky to get out from under these at invoice which is deep in the 70s. Buy a used GT500 in the 30s, put an Evo Stage II for a little over a grand on it and blow away a KR if your looking for punch. Much faster car at less than half the price. The next KR or equivalent Mustang will almost certainly come with the TVS and 100+ more HP. This will absolutely crush the values of the current generation KR.

chuckstang

Established Member
I am thinking maybe to keep from doing just that, it may be called a Boss Mustang in 2011 rather than a KR
GT500 sticks around but perhaps a new big dog, the Boss :)

astippich

Established Member
I am not considering buying one. I remember what they were asking several months ago and wondered if this dealer was offering me a good deal or not.

04YellowGT

Established Member
Are dealer has one for $165k! LOL

They also have a White/Red Coupe for 5k over, Red/White Vert for 5k over and a used Vaopor/Black Coupe for $40k. They just can't figure out why none of them sell.

JimBobWay

Established Member
I just took a look at a Silver with Blue stripe one here in Phoenix. I was just trying to get a ball-park figure. I didn't a firm answer but he was hinting like 70 to 80 K aqnd I was hinting maybe 50K... It sure was a good looking car, I'm just not sure I'd trade in my 03 yet... He said he'd give me a call if there are any specials that would drive this car down to 50K...

edit.. MSRP was 46K plus 33K Shelby package. Plus a market adjustment?

Last edited:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i still cant get over the dealer marl ups on these cars, if u truely want it i would jump on that shit!
6 or months ago gt500 (not kr) hada 50k mark up near me, i shat myself

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i still cant get over the dealer marl ups on these cars, if u truely want it i would jump on that shit!
6 or months ago gt500 (not kr) hada 50k mark up near me, i shat myself

Users who are viewing this thread