GT500 Covertible

TRBO VNM

I definitely don't like the color, but it could be due to the camera phone and shady area. either way I wouldn't buy that color anyway. I also hope they have a little more dress-up on the outside somehow. looks too plain. I don't know if I like the vert or not and I do hate those wheels. but a nice set of chromies would totally change the look of that car.

the other one that was posted, the yellow with stripes looked a lot better.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I don't know Jason, even with all the pics and specs that I have seen so far does not give me a warm and fuzzy.

If I could only afford a C6 Z06.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
oh my thats a bigger snake than normal in front ... not feeling the car I rather keep mine but we will see .. I am sure many things will change by the time it comes available for sale to the public.

Dolemite

Established Member
:xpl: If you ask me, an 03/04 looks 1000000000000 times better than that thing.

Last edited:

Glacius331

Established Member
that's hideous. The coupe isn't too bad, sammy hagar almost ran me over in it with mr. shelby in the pass. seat

the convertible, omg... i've definitely stepped over better lookin things on the way to rube one out

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I wonder if I would change my mind when I see it in a different color/wheels, perhaps maybe a tonneau cover and light bar.

hmmm...does anyone have photo shop skills??

Users who are viewing this thread