GT500 and the Z06

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
BEAVER SNIFFER said:
Thanks.

If this guy (Ranger) does intake/exhaust/tune like many do, he would have no problem running in the 10.XX's.

Great find.

Ranger is about/trying to hit 10s BONE STOCK on drag radials.....that's why he hasn't done anything to it.

TEABG

Banned
C5_z51_6spd said:
that's exactly what i'm talking about....GT500 guys are always like pulley here, pulley there, tune only = 480rwhp, 575rwhp C6Z eater this and that when they are comparing a modded full bolton GT500 to a stock c6Z...Then when you bring up a C6Z with heads/cam, longtubes, CAI and tune, GT500 owners turn into cowards and start blabbering about the price difference of the cars, the different market, and all the other nit picky excuses they can come up with. Then they (gt500 guys) are hypocrits saying the c6z is not in their class b/c of price difference and then turn it into a c6z and Ford gt slug fest. A c6z is $75k and a Ford GT is $150k, which is more of a signifigant difference than a gt500 and C6z06, and on top of that, the C6Z is still dragging the Ford GT's ass up and down and all over the damn road; handling, braking, straightline accel, etc....

:kaboom: Have you see what the FORD GT has done with just Drag Radials? Acuffab Kit alone at it was wooping on the Hennessy Viper and Lingenfelter Corvette & other insane fast cars including the Z06.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
C5_z51_6spd said:
Ranger is about/trying to hit 10s BONE STOCK on drag radials.....that's why he hasn't done anything to it.

Aren't you just the ultimate Z06 fanboy...How often do you powder Ranger's nuts before making a pass? :loser:

Fourcam330

Established Member
SteveEvo8 said:
Since when has a stock GT500 put down 636whp stock? Why do people compare modded vs stock. Sorry but your math is off. Stop comparing modded to stock. Look at the cars stock vs stock.

Steve

Sorry but I didn't post the data reg. the cars in question, reread post #1. My math is dead on, always has been. Should I make up fictional/non related numbers just for you next time?

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
C5_z51_6spd said:
OH MY GOD NO WAY!!!! :eek: Oh wait I don't care.:lol1:

TEABG

Banned
C5_z51_6spd said:
Denial:pepper:

S.W. and many others were getting good times out their bone stock C6Z's also...

Good times yes I agree, retard time like Ranger no :nono:

TEABG

Banned
Fourcam330 said:
Aren't you just the ultimate Z06 fanboy...How often do you powder Ranger's nuts before making a pass? :loser:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D :pop:

TEABG

Banned
TEABG said:
:kaboom: Have you see what the FORD GT has done with just Drag Radials? Acuffab Kit alone at it was wooping on the Hennessy Viper and Lingenfelter Corvette & other insane fast cars including the Z06.

YEA WHAT HE SAID!

Fourcam330

Established Member
Ranger runs at one of the, if not the fastest tracks in the country. For reference Mike Smith ran repeated (as in shoe box full) 13.0@106+ passes in his bone stock 98 Cobra (255rw SAE) at the same venue.
In short, don't expect to see duplicate times/traps from anyone else anywhere else.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Well as much as I hate to say it I'd love to have a new z06. If only they wern't 80 grand lol. Actually you are comparing two different cars there. I don't really think the GT500 and the new vette are in the same league. Now WHEN and IF the Camaro comes back out than you may have a comparison. And for over 600hp on that shelby, that guy must not be able to drive for shit.

SteveEvo8

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Sorry but I didn't post the data reg. the cars in question, reread post #1. My math is dead on, always has been. Should I make up fictional/non related numbers just for you next time?

I think you're missing the point. I think comparing a modded car to a stock car is just pure fanboy style.

Please stop comparing modded vs stock. And please stop comparing the ford gt to the gt500 to the c6z...

Edit***And i did read your original post, which was fine. It was your second post where you started to use evolution performances WHP numbers. Let me guess, the evolution performance gt500 is not modded correct? :nono:

Steve

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
SteveEvo8 said:
I think you're missing the point. I think comparing a modded car to a stock car is just pure fanboy style.

Please stop comparing modded vs stock. And please stop comparing the ford gt to the gt500 to the c6z...

Steve

+1 THANK YOU!

Fourcam330

Established Member
SteveEvo8 said:

Holy shit are you dense. I didn't create this thread, nor provide the data. :rollseyes

See above reply.

And i did read your original post, which was fine. It was your second post where you started to use evolution performances WHP numbers. Let me guess, the evolution performance gt500 is not modded correct? :nono:
Steve

WTF are you talking about? I used 636/450rw as provided by the guy who started this thread. When discussing a specific race, why wouldn't you use the cars in question? :loser: Personally I wouldn't have made the comparison either, but the fact remains, it happened, so get over it.

Do me a favor, don't attempt to give me any more of your lame ass advice.

Thanks
Andy

Last edited:

SteveEvo8

Established Member
I must be the only one who is reading the first post entirely. Just stating that its stupid to compare a modded gt500 to a c6z with drag radials. How is that lame ass advice? Mind you it is just my opinion on the entire subject.

Here is some good advice for you. Take those Ford badges, that are located over your eyes and in your ass off and think for a second.

Steve

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
SteveEvo8 said:
I must be the only one who is reading the first post entirely. Just stating that its stupid to compare a modded gt500 to a c6z with drag radials. How is that lame ass advice? Mind you it is just my opinion on the entire subject.

c5z51whatever said:
Wow, 636rwhp 696rwtq well Driven GT500 = 11.06 @ 128.9 is EQUIVALENT/CONGRUENT to a well driven "BONE STOCK" 450rwhp 412rwtq C6Z06 = 11.06 @ 127.8

Not quite an official Z06 eater yet!!! Nice car though

:shrug: :shrug: :rolleyes: Like I said, I wouldn't have made the comparison either, but regardless it exists. Get over it. I simply provided a competent counter argument based on the data I was given.

Here is some good advice for you. Take those Ford badges, that are located over your eyes and in your ass off and think for a second.

Steve

What did I say about giving me advice? :rollseyes There's no brand loyalty here, notice the sig. :loser: Please proceed to drive your 4 cylinder mutt off a cliff, and head back to ricerforums, thanks!

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
SteveEvo8 said:
Quick question, when did my car have anything to do with this thread?

Steve

This thread, this forum, this site. Why are you even here? Hint: It may have had something to do with you accusing me of being brand loyal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread