GT500 Allocation Memo From Ford

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: This is like an ongoing soap opera...........Wake up a smell the coffee :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

chuckstang

Established Member
drmustang you could say that about any car. they are all just variations from another car. Id much rather pay more for a car and get it new then buy it after the first owner has already beaten the shit outa it. It is just a risk that I don't want take again any time soon.
I guess there is no reason why the boss 302, 429, bullit, mach 1's, and shelby's are so special, afterall they are just a mustang.

drmustang

Banned
The cars you mention are antiques. Do you really see any logic in paying 45K out the door, then waiting and maintaining the car for 30 or 40 years to see how "special" it may or may not be. Be smart, buy it right, enjoy it and forget about what it may or may not be worth when you are either dead or too old to care.

chuckstang

Established Member
I completely agree. I just want this Cobra to be as cool as the last (03/04) but with marginally better performance and pricing. Anotherwords it should perform better but will undoubtedly cost more.

Users who are viewing this thread