GT350R grand am car spotted in the wild.

Battle Max

Established Member
Came across this gem today at Watkins Glen. I'm assuming from the continental signage its a potential grand am car for 2016. Regardless I cant get over how amazing this damn thing looks. :coolman::coolman:

image1.jpg

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice to see Multimatic on the job. Is that what they're calling the GT350S ?

chao5.0

Established Member
I wish they would bring back the trans am series like it use to be, using factory production vehicles and parts. this class is about as close as we get except they all use the same tire compound (bleh) and they restrict certain power plants to try and keep the series even. still looking forward to when the 2015 mustangs hit the circuits next year.

spddmn24

Established Member
I wish they would bring back the trans am series like it use to be, using factory production vehicles and parts. this class is about as close as we get except they all use the same tire compound (bleh) and they restrict certain power plants to try and keep the series even. still looking forward to when the 2015 mustangs hit the circuits next year.

http://gotransam.com/

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
OP was right next to it and took one picture! Then somebody else was in the stands taking vertical video! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread