GT350R exhaust clips-OMG

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
It's funny how a missing space in a sentence can change the entire meaning. As far as the exhaust, it's too tinny and raspy. There is nothing about that sounds that screams muscle.

Yeah I get to typing fast and screw up sometimes. Should have looked more closely before I hit the post button.

BlownAway03

Established Member
I'm not sure on the exhaust yet. I need to hear it under load. Seems like it could be overly raspy. It does sound angry though. That wing is hideous though.

Gravik

Established Member
I don't like it. The only thing that sounds good is a pushrod chevy motor. Everything else sounds like dog crap.

Am I doing it right?

thebestofindica

Established Member
I don't like it. The only thing that sounds good is a pushrod chevy motor. Everything else sounds like dog crap.

Am I doing it right?

Got mudpies in your pussy? I'm not a fanboy of any brand, but obviously you are. I'll bet that car would sound great to me with another exhaust. With all of the hype, this "purpose-built" car better be a track monster or I will be pissed. Mustangs have been under-steering pigs for long enough. It's about time they build one that can corner. I just about bought a 2014 mustang gt, but needed a 11 second car to haul the kids. How does that 2v with snail corner?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
HTML:

Boy, you are a major fanboy. Are you going to single-handedly change everyone's mind? I don't like the sound. Get over it.

Nope, not a fan boy at all. I was just saying give it time and was trying to make a point. Don't buy it then, and I also wont get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread