• Yes

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I'm going to go ahead and say whats on my mind...... yes I like it. Will I get one, maybe in time. I need to see more info on it. Final hp numbers, weight and price.. etc. Also this is the 1st application of the flat plane crank for ford. There are a lot of potetial issues using it. So I would give it time to prove it self too. Not to sure I would want to be the 1st one with that motor, just sayin.

str3ck

Established Member
Do I want both? Yes

Will I get rid of the Boss to get one? No

My fiancé says that I never park the Raptor in the garage, and we have a 3 car garage, so there is room for another car. She thinks I should just have both (a keeper, i know).

Para81

Established Member
Shelby GT350's engine looks awesome, but the S550 design has no place in my garage sorry. Maybe in 2020 they will get it right again.

Para81

Established Member
Do I want both? Yes

Will I get rid of the Boss to get one? No

My fiancé says that I never park the Raptor in the garage, and we have a 3 car garage, so there is room for another car. She thinks I should just have both (a keeper, i know).

She is a keeper. Funny my GF was mad when I sold my Shelby to make room for my Boss302. She said I should of kept both. Now she's my wife.

Dadz500

Established Member
I will keep my Boss. I have the first spot held for a GT350 but it will be in addition to, not in place of. I already learned that lesson once when I sold my Boss, now that I have another one, she will never be let go for anything.

Jabooh1

Established Member
I keep reading more about this car and the styling is growing on me. Unfortunately it will have a high ADM I bet and I don't think I want to have the first run a the flat plane crank.

Randy M

Established Member
Found a dealer who will sell me a GT350 at sticker. I'll most likely be selling my B302 privately before I take take delivery of the GT350.

Dadz500

Established Member
I have found a few dealers willing to take deals at sticker. I am paying below on mine but I know they won't do that for others until after they have been out for a few months. Just start calling around to the local dealers and you will find one. If not, PM me your info and I will get you hooked up with one of the dealers down there where I am still friends with owners and/or GM's. I grew up in MD and worked for Ford for years and dealt with many of the Dealers around you and still have close Friends there. If you want to come to Florida I can get you one at Sticker or maybe a bit below after their initial order comes in. They sold the first allocation for $30 and $40k over sticker except mine which is a deal that I am not supposed to share.

Grant808

Established Member
It's all going to depend on how these cars are allocated. Simple supply and demand. As long as Ford makes enough, there will be lots of cars sold at or under MSRP.

There are still a handful of NEW '12 and '13 Bosses for sale...

86Fbody

Established Member
I have found a few dealers willing to take deals at sticker. I am paying below on mine but I know they won't do that for others until after they have been out for a few months. Just start calling around to the local dealers and you will find one. If not, PM me your info and I will get you hooked up with one of the dealers down there where I am still friends with owners and/or GM's. I grew up in MD and worked for Ford for years and dealt with many of the Dealers around you and still have close Friends there. If you want to come to Florida I can get you one at Sticker or maybe a bit below after their initial order comes in. They sold the first allocation for $30 and $40k over sticker except mine which is a deal that I am not supposed to share.

That offer seems so juicy, it wouldn't be me looking to buy but my father, I'll let him know there is a possibility to get a good price on one.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Guys, If you call around you will find a deal. It's easy!!!
My buddy just found a Hellcat for 58.5k.... Stickered at 63k... It's 400 miles away, but worth it.

86Fbody

Established Member
I think it would also be ridiculous for there for be any ADM on these since they are going to make so many.

Randy M

Established Member
Guys, If you call around you will find a deal. It's easy!!!
My buddy just found a Hellcat for 58.5k.... Stickered at 63k... It's 400 miles away, but worth it.

I gotta say that I think your buddy got extremely lucky, or he knows somebody. The GT350 will be in higher demand as it's not the one trick pony that the Hellcat is. Hellcats 15 minutes is already over. The GT350 is a car that will compete with more desirable and more expensive cars. The Hellcat has its own niche and competes with nothing. Ford dealers stick to their guns more than the Dodge dealers as well. Ford cars/trucks are more expensive and they retain their value more than the Chrysler products. I'm not a Ford fan boy as I've have/had Dodge and Ram products.

SCALECRAFT

Established Member
So the GT350 is the first sub model for the S550 platform. After reading every article I could find, based on the information I have, I would considering trading in my 2013 Boss Laguna Seca for one. What about you? Would you trade your Boss for one?

Before you trade it in, give an opportunity to offer on it.

Thank you.

hedgehog

Established Member
I going to wait for the next gt500 the Boss needs at least 50 more horse but that's not enough . with a gt 500 you wont have a problem making more power car is built for a supercharger the boss not .I would be reluctant to supercharge one .

Randy M

Established Member
So the GT350 is the first sub model for the S550 platform. After reading every article I could find, based on the information I have, I would considering trading in my 2013 Boss Laguna Seca for one. What about you? Would you trade your Boss for one?

What color is your LS ?

65sohc

Established Member
I'm trading in my son's 2015 STi and giving him my Boss. My cousin is a sales manager at Galpin. He told me he'll "make it happen." "It" can't come soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread