Would you trade your Boss for a GT350?

• Yes

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

Jabooh1

Established Member
So the GT350 is the first sub model for the S550 platform. After reading every article I could find, based on the information I have, I would considering trading in my 2013 Boss Laguna Seca for one. What about you? Would you trade your Boss for one?

Boss949

Established Member
Nope. I'm sure the GT350 will be awesome. However, to me the Boss is too unique and in limited supply.

Had my hands on a 1969 Chevelle COPO. Lesson learned the Boss is a keeper, no matter what comes next.

Last edited:

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
The Boss is a keeper. An S550 GTXXX is the next car in the qeue for me but I won't trade the Boss for it.

ford20

Established Member
Maybe. I would have to know more about the car. ie.Power levels, handling, price, price, price. So far I love it though.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
If I still had my Boss 302, no I wouldn't trade it in. The Boss 302, to me, has an intangible quality that the Shelby doesn't have.

I plan on picking up another Boss 302 next year. I love them too much

Last edited:

86Fbody

Established Member
I would trade up to one if it is as capable of a track car as they say it is. I would miss some things about the Boss but I also don't entirely get the appeal of it at the same time.

86Fbody

Established Member
We'll see when the numbers come out how everyone changes their tune. For road racers this car is going to be the Holy Grail for Ford guys.
Steve

+1, I would hope it would be as engaging too as the SRA but we know it probably won't be.

Jabooh1

Established Member
My dilemma would be, assuming a price point around $60k, it's a lot for a dedicated track car. You could get into an American Iron for $20k and drive the GT350 on the street.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
After my builds done I would lose too much moniez and then I would be stuck with a car with 1/2 the power soo... NO! But adding one to the stable would be a great idea. The GT350 is an amazing machine and if i had a choice of the two 6 months ago I would have bought the GT350 instead.

Jebadias

Established Member
The GT350 certainly looks like a very capable car but I don't have the time to drive my Boss, let alone push it anywhere near my limits (It's limits are much higher). I like the looks of both cars but the GT350 dosn't offer me anything that I need. My wife thinks the GT350 looks good, which says something since she dosn't like the new GT, but she still likes the Boss better so I think I'll keep my LS.

As for adding one to the garage someday, maybe if I buy a bigger garage.

OrangeCompete

Roadrunner
Established Member
Keeping the Boss, but will definitely be considering another addition to the stable in a few years.

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
Wouldnt replace my Boss. Im sure the price of the GT350 will affect alot of our final decisions. The public demand for the car is high and FORD knows it so they can make a pretty penny on the car so I imagine prices are gonna be well over Retail....and grabbed by collectors with deep pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread