• Yes

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Heck yes I am... Who wants to drive something that can get beat by a naturally aspirated Camaro.

Guys, If you call around you will find a deal. It's easy!!!
My buddy just found a Hellcat for 58.5k.... Stickered at 63k... It's 400 miles away, but worth it.

Found my 12 on ebay, paid 2500 under sticker and the car had two miles on it when I picked it up on 11-11-11,

Last edited:

DFV

Maybe, but I'd have to see more of the Ford flat plane crankshaft V-8 in action beforehand. To me, the IRS will be sorted via the Mustang GT PP, but the new engine (and to some degree the new suspension) on the Shelby will need a thorough shake down via a Ford Racing program. IMHO the Boss 302 is the pinnacle of live axle 'stangs. The new generation Shelby has so many changes: IRS, flat plane crank, 5 position magnetic shocks, ceramic brakes?? that it'll need some sorting before I'd buy one. I am extremely satisfied with my B302, the GT 350 does intrigue me though.

Rios302

Established Member
Well if anyone does wants to sell their Boss 302 I am looking for a Schoolbus Yellow or Grabber Blue next year so hit me up and I wll pay you a bit more than a dealer will :D

Users who are viewing this thread