GT350 Manifolds

Speedwagon

Established Member
Anyone put a GT350 Mani on their 2015/2016 GT's?? What kind of power increases are you getting? Ported or unported??

Here is the list of mods I'll be getting in the next 6 months ..
1) GT350 Intake Manifold
2) 87mm Thrttle Body
3) JLT CAI
4) AR LT Hearders w/high flow cats
5) Corsa Xtreme cat backs
6) Cams (not sure what type yet)

Last edited:

thehunterooo

Established Member
There are a couple of 350 manifold threads on here but you will find more in the other place. I think there have only been two people so far on here do the install. Some shops too as well.

Zemedici

Established Member
Stock : 373 / 360

After GT350 IM, TB, and Stainless Works Longtubes (Stock Catback) : 439.7 / 370

Speedwagon

Established Member
Thats awesome!! Great numbers ... I wonder what kind of numbers you'd get if you installed comp cams stage II and Corsa Xtreme catback mufflers?? Hmmmm

Last edited:

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Injectors are not needed when doing the GT350 manifold. Just the manifold by itself has shown gains of ~30-35 rwhp at peak and over 50 rwhp at ~7500 rpm. The stock manifold dies after 6500 and the GT350 just keeps going. The gains would be even better if you did cams.

We have all the parts on your list in stock, minus the ARH headers, so give us a call and we can put together a package for you.

Speedwagon

Established Member
Injectors are not needed when doing the GT350 manifold. Just the manifold by itself has shown gains of ~30-35 rwhp at peak and over 50 rwhp at ~7500 rpm. The stock manifold dies after 6500 and the GT350 just keeps going. The gains would be even better if you did cams.

We have all the parts on your list in stock, minus the ARH headers, so give us a call and we can put together a package for you.

Will do.. and thanks Derek!

Zodiac

Established Member
I installed it on mine. I haven't gotten numbers yet, probably after my vacation but it pulls like crazy. I have Lund 93 Tune, GT350 IM, stock TB, and Roush CAI. With my solo street race 7500+ rpm is music to my ears!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I drop my car off monday for my n/a build which includes the gt-350 intake and tb, stage 3 cams, stage 3 port and polish with oversized valves, boss springs, and much more...should have #'s by the end of next week. I will post results....goal is 500+ rwhp.

Venumous

Established Member
Never dynoed mine when it was NA but the difference between headers and Bama tune and the GT350 manifold + Lund tune was incredible, especially up top. I was revving to 7850 on stock injectors with no problems. I raped my buddy's 14 GT with 3.31s on the highway (repeatedly) and he has everything but a manifold swap. It wasn't even close. Highly recommend the manifold and Lund tune combo for anyone thinking about it. I can't wait to see what this thing is doing with the blower + the manifold now. It pulls like a freight train.

Last edited:

Speedwagon

Established Member
I drop my car off monday for my n/a build which includes the gt-350 intake and tb, stage 3 cams, stage 3 port and polish with oversized valves, boss springs, and much more...should have #'s by the end of next week. I will post results....goal is 500+ rwhp.

Were you able to get any numbers on your mods??

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For a street car, I believe there is no better manifold than the GT350 manifold. We have yet to have one customer who was not happy after an install though we've had customers second guess Boss manifold installs and such (though to defend the Boss manifold, it's a performer 6500+ rpm but some people just don't want to turn that RPM for some reason).

Users who are viewing this thread