Gt350 intake 1/4 times

TheMachWON

Established Member
I am looking for real gains with the Gt350 intake. I tried searching with no luck. I see plenty of dyno sheets but no actually track results. Anybody out there that has any before and after track results?

thehunterooo

Established Member
+1, though I think only two people thus far have installed one on here, would be cool to see what a bolt on car runs with the 350 manifold.

SR56

Established Member
Might be too early. Most of what I've read seems that they're having a hard time dialing in the tune. When I contacted my Steeda tuner they said their tune is in development.

I'm thinking high 11's with headers and exhaust.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

thehunterooo

Established Member
You might want to message sandeale, though I have not seen them on here in a little bit. They were the one of the first to install one but I have no idea if they made it to the track or not. Mike.s was also installing one I think. Outside of that no one has posted too much on here about any times, might have to go to the other place.... :whine:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1095563-GT350-Intake-Manifold

mike.s

Established Member
i got mine installed but the tune needs more work before i feel comfortable really pushing it. 1/4 mile isnt really my thing anyway. wanting to hit an open track day in the fall

Sandeale

Established Member
Sorry guys, been swamped at work, but so far (I hate using these numbers because I need to put a tire on the car but..) in 70-75 degree heat, I ran 12.40 @ 119.27 with a 2.2 60ft

I'm loosing a lot of et gains on pretty much every shift...I either wheel hop or spin..but the real indicator is the trap speed, which should actually be mid/low 120s once I can actually get off the line...actual realistic ets coming once i get my hands on some bias plys

TheMachWON

Established Member
Sorry guys, been swamped at work, but so far (I hate using these numbers because I need to put a tire on the car but..) in 70-75 degree heat, I ran 12.40 @ 119.27 with a 2.2 60ft

I'm loosing a lot of et gains on pretty much every shift...I either wheel hop or spin..but the real indicator is the trap speed, which should actually be mid/low 120s once I can actually get off the line...actual realistic ets coming once i get my hands on some bias plys

The car has alot more in it with some tires. Did you run it before you put the intake on it? Just wondering what kind of MPH you actually picked up with it.

thehunterooo

Established Member

Thank you again as always!!

kingcobra323

Established Member
A guy out here in cali has a 15 gt350 intake headers, 4c, bigs littles e85 ran 11.15@124 Famoso raceway on April 30th

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Shaun@AED

I'll be doing back to back dyno/track testing on my in-house 16 auto with the GT350 setup, but it will not be anytime soon.
I'm testing one modification at a time, methodically to ensure accurate 'real world' results.

kingcobra323

Established Member
4c is the circle d stall converter. I know my friend has weight out I think it's at like 3700 race weight. Not sure all the specs but it put down like 450whp and like 390tq through the auto. That car moves

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Joseph Land

Established Member
I'll be doing back to back dyno/track testing on my in-house 16 auto with the GT350 setup, but it will not be anytime soon.
I'm testing one modification at a time, methodically to ensure accurate 'real world' results.

I'll be waiting on the setup as i will be going that route too.

Users who are viewing this thread