GT350 heads now available on all MMR Longblocks >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR has completed its preliminary cylinder head development / packages and now offers 3 Cylinder head options for your 2011-2014 Coyote.

"The new GT350 cylinder heads are certainly a refinement in all ways, there were some small challenges to overcome to make them work with the 2011-2014 Engines in terms of Camshafts and Rocker arm combinations but we have come up with a great Valve train package that will certainly push our team and customers deeper into the record books" says one of the head engine builders at mmr.

The good new is the heads are available now from MMR (currently for longblocks only) for those looking for the ultimate heads.

Have questions, contact mmr today! 1-877-MOD-POWR

GT350%20head%20B.jpg

GT350%20Head%20A.jpg

Last edited:

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw on the SVT main page that Ford Racing listed the heads for $2500 EACH without cams. Better flow pretty damn well to justify that kind of money for most.

corysmach1

Established Member
What do these heads flow? I'd love to see what they flow ported? I'd be interested in a high comp 5.2 block with ported gt350 heads and big cams.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Awesome!
Any testing on the 5.2 blocks?

Not yet, for all practical purposes it is the same as the Ford Racing block but without a sleeve, which we have built plenty of, there is no doubt that it is the stronger block of the bunch (besides the MMR billet block) once a sleeve has been installed in them.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
MMR, so do the GT350 heads come with the Ford special rockers and lifters? I They apparently are different to allow for the higher lift cams. BTW, your site is much better now!

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The heads do not come with the rockers or lifters, the GT350 cams use a smaller base circle, the way they corrected the geometry was by moving the rollers position in relation to the body itself (essentially moving it up towards the cam). If a std. (non GT350) camshaft is used with a STD (non GT350 rocker) the geometry is once again correct. Ford did however move the valve spacing, their answer to this was also to make the rocker wheel thinner, this wider spacing however does not necessitate the thinner rocker wheel, the wider rocker wheel (non GT350) still has full contact with the cam and posses no geometry issues.

Last edited:

twistedneck

Established Member
How do these compare to your ported Boss 302 heads? I mean, if I am building an NA beast sleeved motor from MMR - What is the HP / TQ gain?

GT heads HP
Boss heads HP
MMR stage 2 boss heads
GT350 heads
GT350 MMR stage 2 heads

:)

nothing exact just ballpark OK. Thanks!

PS. why did Ford need a smaller base circle? that seems like a horrible idea! let me guess it allows for more lift.

Users who are viewing this thread