GT350 clone?si

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Does anyone know of or have a list of all the parts required to visually turn a 15-17 Mustang GT into a GT350 clone?
Not looking for the wheels just all of the body parts required along with the necessary parts required to install the body parts. For example to use the hood, fenders, and front bumper cover requires the composite core support to install. A complete list of the required parts would be great.
Thanks
Ken
No I don’t plan to put the emblems on and am not gonna try to pass it off as the real thing. Just love the way it looks and want to build a strip car with an auto.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Just the exterior body parts, not the whole car.
Off the top of my head it’s the front bumper cover rear bumper cover front fenders and hood along with the lower profile composite core support.
Side skirts I am unsure on and I am assuming the doors and rear quarters are the same as any standard Mustang or are they different?

Thanks

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yes, styling cues. However nowhere on it is there a cobra, or a GT350 badge.

ToddW702

Established Member
I wanted to update the look of my wife’s grand Cherokee so I started looking into the parts needed and it got really expensive very quickly.

I would look online for a GT350 front end list of parts and start there. Or go with the GT350 looking (cervinis?) options that fit the GT. I could see the front costing (fenders, front bumper cover, and hood.) 6-8k after your all said and done.

I also love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

D Bergstrom

Established Member
Anderson Composites produces a GT350 conversion front bumper, fenders, and hood in either fiberglass or carbon fiber.

Doug

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Nice. I’ll look into them too. Do you know if their pieces are oem fitment or altered to fit the standard Mustang?

Guess I could just look them up lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread