gt00 axleback- what your all asking for

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
lethal h pipe catless, with resonators and 2011 gt500 axlebacks

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUarNWUM14"]YouTube - 2011 mustang gt500 exhaust[/nomedia]

Last edited:

cobra199711

Established Member
Hey do you like this exhaust set up the best? did you ever dyno your other exhaust set ups prior to the new dyno you posted? Just trying to see if the H pipe is actually btter per HRT? thanks

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
i never dynoed the others, but far as little as ive done power wise. i got very healthy numbers. this is the favorite of all the exhaust tryouts ive had. it perfect!!!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sounds really good. So do the 2011 gt500 bolt right up to your setup.

GT500Noob

Established Member
i don't have to do emissions for the next 3 years, probably going to go this route. thanks for the video.

cobra199711

Established Member
Steedafever: I know u installed the Dynomax resonators did it cure the drone completely? also did you have your old resonators cut out or is that a diff pipe you are using? thanks

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
I belive they are 3" by 18" dynomax installed. It killed about 95 percent of drone with my combo. The tiny bit of drone that's left I love. Imo my combo sounds perfect.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
alex you are gonna have to hear my flowmaster classic mufflers i think you would like them. il try to get a video tomorrow or something soon. is it me or does the video make the exhaust sound bubbly and poppy? b/c it sounded alot smoother when i saw it at late model.

Users who are viewing this thread