GT 500 vs Fart Can

Zeke0123

Established Member
Sweet :banana: 650 RWHP and I have Jetta Kill and now a fart can...yes he wanted to play.. yes it was as ugly as you would think.

iggster

Established Member
we should run our cars for shits and giggles cause I know you can smoke me lol where in cali are you?

It wasnt a black jetta was it? lol one raced me the other day, he was wot I was shifting at 4k and got him by a car, I should of went wot to mess with him more but didn't feel like risking blowing up my car for him haha

Zeke0123

Established Member
HAHAH

If he's set up like you, I can imagine a few:beer:

To the OP, nice detailed story, def one of the best this year so far. :shrug:
On the way home from work 500 am red light...hes farting and creeping jumps the light.. I cant quite reel him in off boost hit second very early in the gear to avoid spinning cold tires.. mash it.. 12 - 13 car lengths top of second...

Better ? :dw:

Last edited:

Zeke0123

Established Member
Ive got a Fart can rule..always crush the fart cans.. Ive seen these guys talking at few "gatherings" and If I had let that guy stay ahead of me even If i showed NO intention of racing he would have told his buddies " I beat a Shelby" just because he floored his car :kaboom:.

Zeke0123

Established Member
we should run our cars for shits and giggles cause I know you can smoke me lol where in cali are you?

It wasnt a black jetta was it? lol one raced me the other day, he was wot I was shifting at 4k and got him by a car, I should of went wot to mess with him more but didn't feel like risking blowing up my car for him haha
that was a while back but ya its was a black jetta with the smallest BOV in history...Im in Redondo.

iggster

Established Member
that was a while back but ya its was a black jetta with the smallest BOV in history...Im in Redondo.

I work in redondo :) you have to have seen my car around :) I always get guys asking me questions at work about the car (walking into the shop asking whose car it is)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o12xWqaJClo"]YouTube- ‪Mach 1‬‎[/nomedia]

Oh ya fart can's are one of the worst, I work with one and he has a b18 n/a in his rex but he swears he can smoke me lol and a guy in a v6 mustang with nos also same thing lol

Last edited:

Zeke0123

Established Member
I work in redondo :) you have to have seen my car around :) I always get guys asking me questions at work about the car (walking into the shop asking whose car it is)

YouTube- ‪Mach 1‬‎

Oh ya fart can's are one of the worst, I work with one and he has a b18 n/a in his rex but he swears he can smoke me lol and a guy in a v6 mustang with nos also same thing lol
Wow that thing looks and sounds Great :)..I almost feel bad for fart cans because it seems sometimes they actually believe what they say :rolleyes:.

Users who are viewing this thread