Grundy insurance

Svt Shelby

Established Member
Not sure if anyone knows about Grundy insurance , it's available to people in SC and MA. You get agreed upon value instead of book value. I just switched over both cars and saved over $500 a year for better coverage. 93 GT ins. For 25k and the 11 gt500 ins. For 75k. No real driving restrictions either.

Grundy Insurance

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
To Hell with Grundy insurance, the owner, whom I know, is a cheap ass cheat that owes me money for services I preformed at his house. Jim Grundy Jr. can take his company and stuff it straight up is ass.

Jefe

Established Member
Well there you go ^ haha

They insured a 93GT at $25k? No appraisal?

I just took my Bronco to ANPAC. So far so good

dom418

Established Member
Have been trying to get a hold of someone for 3 damn days now for a quote. All I have been getting is put on hold for 15 min before I get tired and hang up. Been trying everyday but can never get anywhere. No thanks, if this is any indication as to how good the company is I'll pass.

Svt Shelby

Established Member
You still have to go through a review process and provide pics of your car to show what it's worth. They won't just insure any car for 25k.

Svt Shelby

Established Member
I personally have not filed a claim as I just signed up, only time will tell, but have a friend recommended them to me and he has filed a claim and been paid to fix the car.

Users who are viewing this thread