**Group Purchase** Precision Fab I/C reservoirs

DitchTehFish

Established Member
Eric is a good guy, I've been down to his shop and seen his work first hand. You won't believe the amount of time he puts into each and everyone of these reservoirs. I'm sure patience wears thin, but when you receive your reservoir, you will be plenty pleased! Just my .02 cents :rockon:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Eric,

If I could get an update through a PM whenever you have a chance that would be HUGE. I'm not pissed, just want to keep up to date :beer:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Eric,

If I could get an update through a PM whenever you have a chance that would be HUGE. I'm not pissed, just want to keep up to date :beer:

I replied to your PM with my contact info, nothing yet..

03RedCobra

Established Member
Well, I guess that I'll try here now since PM's don't seem to be helping.

Eric.....Do you have me down for getting an I/C tank shipped to me ?? I PayPal'ed $270 on the 11th of July, and I have received no word yet on wether you received the money, started shipping, etc... Any word for me ???

whitey03

Established Member
03RedCobra said:
Well, I guess that I'll try here now since PM's don't seem to be helping.

Eric.....Do you have me down for getting an I/C tank shipped to me ?? I PayPal'ed $270 on the 11th of July, and I have received no word yet on wether you received the money, started shipping, etc... Any word for me ???

Considering there are still a few of us who still haven't received ours from the group purchase a couple of months ago... I doubt you'll be seeing it anytime soon.

03RedCobra

Established Member
I guess the key to good customer service is......Communication. If we could JUST find out if we are not going to get our reservoirs until say, the 15th of December, at least we would know a date that we were going to possibly get them. This "Guessing" when it is going to arrive is for the birds. (birds=me).

Sorry to sound so sarcastic, but, if I knew it was going to take quite a while I would have bought another brand.

whitey03

Established Member
Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting... IF he hadn't already charged me for it. I think I was around #15 of 20 to get in on the GP. I think there are around 5 of us still complaining on here, so I should be close? :shrug:

He has promised a small refund for the trouble though. That makes it a little better, but it would still be nice to know a date to expect delivery. I was like most, looking for it week after week. I've now changed my expectancy to March '07.

FordFreak

Established Member
I apologize again for the problems. This situation just got out of hand very quickly. :nonono:

All the GP tanks will be out by early this week. There are only a few left I think. I don't have my sheets in front of me. All I'm waiting for now is more fuel cell caps.
I will be contacting the few left with updates. I do appreciate you guys putting up with me.

:beer:

03RedCobra

Established Member
FordFreak said:
I will be contacting the few left with updates.

Any possibility of getting an update for those of us that were not in on the group purchase ?? I PayPal'ed $270 on the 11th of July, and would at least like an acknowledgment that you have received the money and will be making the reservoir. Any possibilty of a guesstimate of shipping date ??

Rwick7

Established Member
I'd like to be in on the next one also...or would it be better/quicker to just order one full price? I don't need it next week or anything but sometime in the next month would be fine. Please let me know with a PM or on here. I'd rather wait for the best than have the others out there on my ride.

Users who are viewing this thread