**Group Purchase** Precision Fab I/C reservoirs

Zman04

Established Member
So is their any chance, after all this you are still going to make some new products Radiator, or anything. Or should I buy elsewhere.

FordFreak

Established Member
Zman04 said:
So is their any chance, after all this you are still going to make some new products Radiator, or anything. Or should I buy elsewhere.

There are about 5 new products that I am working on at the moment (03/04 cobras, 05+GT's, superduty). Radiator is one of them.
Here's a little inside info on what happened here....
I ended up selling 30 tanks for the GP. I allowed 10 extra to good people I know on the boards and a few customers that were real nice and I wanted to hook them up. They were all made and ready for assembly. Assembly takes just about 10 min. During the GP more than half of my tanks decided to play dominos on my assembly table and had sex with the floor. :uh oh: I would never sell a tank with scratches or dings so they all had to be remade. So during this I lost an employee which made things even worse. Things just got out of hand and I fell into a hole. I tried my hardest to catch up with the work load. I deeply apologize for all the hassles I gave my customers. I will be making it up to them with some surprises I have coming up soon.
:beer:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
always good to see someone own up to their mistakes/problems.....you're definitely a good man, Eric :beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
FordFreak said:
There are about 5 new products that I am working on at the moment (03/04 cobras, 05+GT's, superduty). Radiator is one of them.
Here's a little inside info on what happened here....
I ended up selling 30 tanks for the GP. I allowed 10 extra to good people I know on the boards and a few customers that were real nice and I wanted to hook them up. They were all made and ready for assembly. Assembly takes just about 10 min. During the GP more than half of my tanks decided to play dominos on my assembly table and had sex with the floor. :uh oh: I would never sell a tank with scratches or dings so they all had to be remade. So during this I lost an employee which made things even worse. Things just got out of hand and I fell into a hole. I tried my hardest to catch up with the work load. I deeply apologize for all the hassles I gave my customers. I will be making it up to them with some surprises I have coming up soon.
you forgot to mention that I came in and jacked a tank. I must have somebodys tank. muwhahhahahaha :burn:

dougwg

Established Member
FordFreak said:
There are about 5 new..... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Piss moan BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine Piss moan Piss moan BLAH BLAH whine whine whine BLAH BLAH whine whine whine ....I have coming up soon.

Eric, I have 4 words for you....

GET BACK TO WORK!!!

;-)

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I finally got mine, well worth the wait. A QUALITY PRODUCT.

This guy is not running a massive operation with rows of CNC machines are anything, they are all made one by one.

I am looking forward to future products from PFab and will not think twice to drop my $$$ with Eric. :beer:

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Got a PM that I will have mine this weekend!!!

I can't wait for it, I am gonna hug it and kiss it!!!

Thanks Eric - hire some fabers and make us some more Cobra stuff.

whippleblown03

Established Member
will you ever do the same sale on those tanks again? i am waiting to jump on the next batch! i will need 2 of them. i dont care if its nov-dec just hope you do those again so i can get a shot at them!

svt1.8t

JDM BUILT BADASS
Established Member
i can't beleive you guys still dont have yours, i got mine pretty quick, he responded to all my pm's and emails, and let me know what was going on, kept me up to date, good service i thought,its a great product, worth the wait imo. hey eric whats the deal with the radiators??

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
so i orderd one on july 14 and i spoke to you last week and you said you were waiting on fuel cell caps, when will i recive mine? thanks
still waiting oh and you voice mailbox is full, please send me a pm so i can stay positive! waiting to hear from you, and waiting... and waiting...

JeffsLightning

Established Member
It's obvious this guy sells stuff before he even has the product ready to ship...I hope everyone is watching and aware of this...Customer service is non existant...Too bad.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread