GROUP PURCHASE ON HOOD SHOCKS

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Don't know if this is the company or not but this is where the e-mail points to.

Mass-Air

I'd be in for a set if we can call in the transaction. When will we get the final pricing?

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
What is the cost supposed to be then? Do we just tell them that we are part of the svtperformance.com group purchase?

Thanks.

kgcobra03

Established Member
I called Steve today, but he can't tell me the price because he does not know how many people will be ordering. What is the count and how are we going to be able to put this together?

lethal

Established Member
I think we need an offical list. This way final pricing (minus shipping) can be determined.

So, I'll start...

1 set for lethal -- not ordered yet.
(insert here)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
1 set for JB...not ordered yet

there are also people on modularfords.com who are in on this group purchase

Last edited:

stock svt

Modular Doctor
Established Member
I am in like flynn..... Will order mine on Friday if the above number is correct. Is there anyone I need to reference or just ask for Steve and he will know?

Greg

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
is there a way to call him and give him the info and after full pricing is determined he calls us back and gives us the total if it is over the cheapest price?

lethal

Established Member
I'm thinking it would be easiest to whip together a little Perl script and have everyone sign up on a webpage, collecting names, phone numbers, quantities and e-mail addresses. This way, we would close everything out, we'd know how many are ordered and have a good idea on the price. Also, we should pick a shipping avenue noe (USPS, UPS) and use the weight / zip codes for the to and from addresses to guess the price.

Sound good?

John

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Originally posted by lethal
I'm thinking it would be easiest to whip together a little Perl script and have everyone sign up on a webpage, collecting names, phone numbers, quantities and e-mail addresses. This way, we would close everything out, we'd know how many are ordered and have a good idea on the price. Also, we should pick a shipping avenue noe (USPS, UPS) and use the weight / zip codes for the to and from addresses to guess the price.

Sound good?

John

that's a really good idea... my03svtcobra?

lethal

Established Member
Well, hope I'm not overstepping my bounds. I have whipped up a page and will give this list to Sean (or he can check it himself). Here is the link.

http://www.mrbadass.org/buyshocks/index.html

This only captures what you want to tell the system. It's viewable by anyone, so don't put anything too personal in it. Main features are, it will give us the quantity and e-mail/phone #'s of everyone involved. The credit card information and confirmation of the address for your shipping will be up to personal communications (phone / e-mail) with the dealer.

This is just to help out and get a centeralized place to sign up. Sean will have to deal with the details with the dealer, but I'm sure we can get above 50 sets and then the dealer will have to let us know when to call in with our CC#'s and addresses.

John :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread