Group Purchase - BilletFlow Interchangeable S/C pulleys

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Hey due to the new pc world, I'm off tomorrow sorry Hissman. I will call you tomorrow doug to make my order, I'm a newb to the cobras so I have few q's. Thanks...Mark

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Well, I couldnt get you on the phone doug, but I did get my order placed with Ken. I think he answered all of my questions, but he did say they were charging shipping, bummer. Anyway, looking forward to getting them.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Brown just dropped off the pullies Doug. In a word: Awesome. If they work half as good as they look, its money well spent. Thanks...Mark

04-VENM

Established Member
I just purchased a 04 Cobra and trying to learn all about which pullies to get. Should I go with a 2.8 or 2.76? How much for the idler pullies im assuming their is 3 idlers and the blower pully. I would need all of them and should I get them all non slip. Very interested any help would be appreciated. I have always had a fox body and this is kind of new to me.

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
I'm a newb too, but I'll answer what I can having just purchased some. I dont think billetflow makes a 2.8, so go with their 2.76. Don't even look elsewhere. Definately get the non-slip, and don't look back:)

04-VENM

Established Member
Get the non slip on all of the pullies. I seen someone post that they wanted one of them non slip and the other regular. Am I correct on how many pullies their are?

striker_29 said:
I'm a newb too, but I'll answer what I can having just purchased some. I dont think billetflow makes a 2.8, so go with their 2.76. Don't even look elsewhere. Definately get the non-slip, and don't look back:)

1kftlbs

Established Member
04-VENM said:
I just purchased a 04 Cobra and trying to learn all about which pullies to get. Should I go with a 2.8 or 2.76? How much for the idler pullies im assuming their is 3 idlers and the blower pully. I would need all of them and should I get them all non slip. Very interested any help would be appreciated. I have always had a fox body and this is kind of new to me.

You really cant slip on a idler because it is a routing pulley(not connected to anything. You can although slip on the supercharger pulley because it turns the rotors in the sc. So when you get a smaller pulley it gets harder to turn and there is less belt contact. That is why you need it nonslip when you go small. Anyways doug when are you gonna get some throttlebodys and upper plenums in - I want to buy both right now.(blue throttlebody)

Thanks,
Randy

P.S. You supercharger pulley look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread