Ground Control Coilover Conversion Kit (05-14)

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
Brand new, never used. Everything is included in the box, box was only opened for pictures. I purchased this kit new for my 2013 GT500 Convertible. I am selling them because I decided to go with Airlift on the car.

The specs on the springs:
-2.5 inch springs
-440lbs spring rate front
-220lbs spring rate rear

8uty4uza.jpg

ezymyreh.jpg

They should be setup for a GT500 in the front just fine but the rear differs when its a convertible since the added weight. You could always order replacement springs though.

Product Information - Ground Control

I am asking $350 Shipped OBO
I am located in Northern Virginia, 22312 and 20176

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hmm...I've got a 2011 that I was thinking of swapping shocks and struts since it sits really low and is bouncing a bit. I wanted to do adjustable shocks/struts. What is the advantage of these over going that way?

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
Hmm...I've got a 2011 that I was thinking of swapping shocks and struts since it sits really low and is bouncing a bit. I wanted to do adjustable shocks/struts. What is the advantage of these over going that way?

Well these are springs. They are a nice alternative compared to coilovers since they have full height adjustability. You pair them with some nice adjustable shocks/struts then you have a pretty malleable suspension system for much less the cost of higher end coilover kits.

I was going to use it with my 2013 since I have the electronic shocks/struts and didnt want to take em out at first.

popeye010

Established Member
Would you happen to know if they will fit the Koni Yellow struts. I know they ask for the specific struts you are using when ordering.....

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yep I knew they were springs just thought maybe this would solve my issue for less than shocks and struts. I'm going to do the shocks and struts instead. I think. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread