Griffin , Blades, Derek . Some Racing Tonight

MIKE-HKS

Established Member
CALL ME UP 305 790 0200 ILL BE RACING ANOTHER Z06 THATS PRETY FAST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE GOIN OUT THERE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU ALWAYS RACE IN OKEECHOBEE
TIME FOR GRIFFINS REMATCH :beer: LET ME KNOW

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by MIKE-HKS
CALL ME UP 305 790 0200 ILL BE RACING ANOTHER Z06 THATS PRETY FAST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE GOIN OUT THERE SAME PLACE WHERE YOU ALWAYS RACE IN OKEECHOBEE
TIME FOR GRIFFINS REMATCH :beer: LET ME KNOW

Lake Okeechobee rules!!! My grandparents used to live there!:thumbsup:

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
word of advice...

probably not the BEST idea to post what you're racing, where, and when on a public forum. ;)

O4COBRA

Established Member
Yeah, like when Blades said he was running that Mercedes in Bulgaria, dead giveaway!! Didn't look like Bulgaria too me, but never been there before! He fooled me for a sec. on that one! :-D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
word of advice...

probably not the BEST idea to post what you're racing, where, and when on a public forum. ;)
Remember the two guys that posted on another forum that they had taken out a customer's Cobra and beat on it. The car belongs to one of our great members as a matter of fact. Name withheld. They ended up getting nailed and lost their jobs.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Remember the two guys that posted on another forum that they had taken out a customer's Cobra and beat on it. The car belongs to one of our great members as a matter of fact. Name withheld. They ended up getting nailed and lost their jobs.

I remember that :burn: I am glad they lost their jobs.

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
"Remember the two guys that posted on another forum that they had taken out a customer's Cobra and beat on it. The car belongs to one of our great members as a matter of fact. Name withheld. They ended up getting nailed and lost their jobs."

Wow! Never heard about that. Whats the full story?

O4COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by fast1
"Remember the two guys that posted on another forum that they had taken out a customer's Cobra and beat on it. The car belongs to one of our great members as a matter of fact. Name withheld. They ended up getting nailed and lost their jobs."

Wow! Never heard about that. Whats the full story?

Not being a dick here fast1, but there is a quote button at the bottom of each persons post, if you want what they said to be in your reply, you hit that button and it appears in your post! Just trying to help, not to be a dick!! Sorry for being way off the topic!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Well Fast1 i'd say search for it.....but that won't do you a bit of good until we get the search function back up. I believe what the honorable Cobra Bob was aluding to was an incident where several techs had gone out and ragged a customers car. They had taken it out to test for "kinks" and in the process wore the crap out of some good tires, the clutch, and some other disposible parts of the car. I even belive that they caused some damage to the vehicle but don't quote me on that. All in all they bragged about how the messed this dudes car up, and gave a perfect description down to dates and times of when they drove it. Well word came back around to this site where the owner resides, and he became aware of what injustices had been done to his car. The fact of the matter is that these guys messed with the owners car, and caused damage....damage that if I am not mistaken the owner was told he would have to incur.

So the moral to the story is don't do that to something that isn't yours, and if you do make sure that you let everyone on the internet know about it, so that you can get what you deserve.

Anyway, Guys I really look forward to seeing a vid or a good story about this race. I also look forward to seeing you all back here safe and sound. Be careful, and have a good time for me.....I am taking finals right now, and life sucks.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
All in all they bragged about how the messed this dudes car up, and gave a perfect description down to dates and times of when they drove it. Well word came back around to this site where the owner resides, and he became aware of what injustices had been done to his car. The fact of the matter is that these guys messed with the owners car, and caused damage....damage that if I am not mistaken the owner was told he would have to incur.

They even went on to post the owner's personal license plate.:bash:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Didnt get too go, Mike what happened, i was going to call you but its kind of late..let us know or if i hear anything i well let you guys know:)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Neoclasiccl
I remember that :burn: I am glad they lost their jobs.
Yep! I think we saw a record number of posts for any thread yet. The dealer got a lot of bad publicity, too.

MIKE-HKS

Established Member
I LOST / road was wet car went side ways, i lost by like 1.5 cars told the guy this was crazy, lets do it again on a dry street he said no. and went home what can you do.
i raced a twin turbo supra and i beat him badly i think he was like a 400hp car he freak out when i pulled away...
then i raced the yellow 240sx skyline power, but he ran me on low boost and pump gas , i won by a little bit, but i have no race for him if he is on c16 and good boost herd he does like 700+rwhp i aint got nothing for that.
but check this out i put VHT on the belt guess it helped out big time no slipping at all and more boost
but now i almost lost it next to the 240 i was ripping the DR in third gear like if they where street tires wow very impresive very scary i dont know why they wouldn't hook i even dropped them to 15psi :shrug:

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by MIKE-HKS
I LOST / road was wet car went side ways, i lost by like 1.5 cars told the guy this was crazy, lets do it again on a dry street he said no. and went home what can you do.
i raced a twin turbo supra and i beat him badly i think he was like a 400hp car he freak out when i pulled away...
then i raced the yellow 240sx skyline power, but he ran me on low boost and pump gas , i won by a little bit, but i have no race for him if he is on c16 and good boost herd he does like 700+rwhp i aint got nothing for that.
but check this out i put VHT on the belt guess it helped out big time no slipping at all and more boost
but now i almost lost it next to the 240 i was ripping the DR in third gear like if they where street tires wow very impresive very scary i dont know why they wouldn't hook i even dropped them to 15psi :shrug:

What do you have done to your car?

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
word of advice...

What do you expect for kids that are planning a street race? Common sense?

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Brad

What is the difference between street racing and what cops do everyday? :shrug: The only difference I can see is they call it pursuit. Oh I forgot they are specially trained and have modified vehicles to handle it. :rollseyes Just out of curiosity if somebody passes a cop doing 70 mph in a 65mph how fast does that cop need to go from a dead stop given a period of say 15 seconds to start and catch-up to the guy doing 70mph before he loses sight of him? Sounds like drag racing to me.

MIKE-HKS

Established Member
who says where kids?
i'm 28 i have my own business
i like racing others like drinking or what ever they are into.
we race on an open road with no traffic and no chance for any cars to get hurt besides ours.

Users who are viewing this thread