Great wonderful day

Skip03Vert

Established Member
Hey guys, nothing like owning the car for a week and yeah.. the pictures will explain

cardent.jpg

Yeah.. ****ing shopping cart

I had to file a claim with my companys insurance company and now I was told to get some estimates

Hope ur guys day was better then mine

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Damn, tough luck hopefully you get it all straightened out with the insurance company. $hit happens

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Man that sucks!
The same thing happened to me with my 03 Cobra after having it for ONLY 5 days!
I took it to work and I drove it down town and went inside a building for 15 min. And it was 30 min before quoting time. I come out and some a-hole who i hope wrecked on there way home had opened there door and scraped a one inch gash on the top and bottom line of my passanger side door down to the metal. Worst than that is that the exact same thing happened to my 98 Gt when I had owned it for less than a month at least I saw it happen and made the guy pay in the gt.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
That sucks man,I got 2 dents in my drivers door on the FX35 I have to get popped out.:cuss:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That really sucks man. Some people just do not respect other people's stuff. Because of people like that is the reason why I park out in BFE and uphill whenever I take the Cobra anywhere. . . . or the DD for that matter.

Reminds me when I first got my 94 GT back in high school. After three days of having the car I had not one, not two, but three nails in three of the four tires, and a week later a friggin weed whacker fell on the passenger side door while it was sitting in the garage. The dent was about the size of your bottom one but if was popped out fine without any paint damage so don't let it bother you too much.

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
People don't have much respect for anything anymore. The person with the cart had to know what they did:bash:

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
to the OP, the bad thing about that top dent is that its on the body line crease it looks like?? that may be a hard one for the dent man to fix unfortunately

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I used to work at a supermarket in FL when I was 18 and brought my BRAND NEW Mustang GT to work for the 1st time. It was 1 day old and I came out in the Morning (night crew) and 1 side of the car was key back & forth 4 times. I was pissed beyond belief so I know how you feel for sure! Sorry to see that.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Yea, crap like that happens to me. Bought my new 06 F-150 and a month and a half later, some woman slams into my rear bumper. My bumper ripped open her front end...pretty bad and she merely scratched my bumper but I had to have it repainted.

Didn't happen to me but happened to my ex-car:
Sold my 90 LX to some 18 year old kid and it was totaled 5 days later.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
I have 1 answer for you Dentless paint repair look in yellow pages or go to dealer and ask who they use. My wifes Benz had a fairly large dent on fender due to somebody scraping while pulling in our out of parking spot during snow storms. I was quated by two bodyshops $650-700 I was like wtf:shrug: till I had the guy that comes to our dealership and fixes door dings and only cost me $125 and that was fixing another ding I had not seen since its winter time. It took 2hrs to fix the dent on fender and the smaller ding was about ten minutes. By the way I know how you feel give that a try before going thru insurance. saved me lots of $$$$

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
Paintless dent removal

Get a good one and they are miracle workers. My 4 year old opened my wife's car into the side of my G35, and put a dent right on the curve of the rear quarter. Figured it was impossible to straighten, but it is flawless. I am still just amazed. he got a BIG tip.

Users who are viewing this thread