Great Times MACA at the JLP Dyno Day & Cruise

JohnnyLightning

Established Member
Sue & I want to Thank ALL you guys/gals for taking the time to join us,and making the event what it was! (A BLAST!) Dwight your 1 Top Knotch Guy and your Leadership of MACA is TOP Knotch as well! Thank u for having 1 of The Maca's events here @ JLP...We really enjoy doing this for everyone.and we appreciate the buisness you send our way...again thanx to everyone for making it a wonderful Day!....:burnout:JL

Evs04Snake

Established Member
Was a good start to the 2009 MACA season. Johnny and Sue were great hosts, was nice to meet them.
Since I had a bunch of things to do earlier in the day I arrived at 3pm. The place was still full of people, some familair, some not, but all were smiling and having a good time.
I was the last dyno of the day, put down 478hp/540tq. Needs more mods.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sue & I want to Thank ALL you guys/gals for taking the time to join us,and making the event what it was! (A BLAST!) Dwight your 1 Top Knotch Guy and your Leadership of MACA is TOP Knotch as well! Thank u for having 1 of The Maca's events here @ JLP...We really enjoy doing this for everyone.and we appreciate the buisness you send our way...again thanx to everyone for making it a wonderful Day!....:burnout:JL

Thank you both for your hospitality. That's a top notch facility you have there.
Carlos talked non-stop about you on the way up, and everything he said was true. I had a great time, and hope to see you again soon. :rockon:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member

Thanks guys, I really appreciated your hospitality.

Great time, great group of people, and great group of cars. :rockon:

I've gotta get the car fixed and meet you all on a track somewhere. Now after speaking with some of you I'm tempted to bring it on the track with turns too. :rolling:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
It's so weird watching that video, I keep seeing Richard's car from the back and thinking it's my GT. Looks just like it from the rear.

yea ive never seen your car in person but i was deffinately confused for the first 5 minutes or so until they put his car on the dyno lol..

looks like once again an awesome time! anyone want to share as to why fishtail decided to go mudding? lol

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That would be thanks to whomever was on the dyno right before me. I pulled out so that I could back into the garage, and that person just sat there without giving me ANY indication of where they were trying to go. I pointed, attempting to ascertain where he wanted to park, but he just stared at me. Eventually I had to pull out of the driveway and go down to the right, which was basically nothing but Mud.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
That was the guy in the S197 GT/CS Edition...

All of us standing around in the garage were confused by that little standoff too, like "Where the HELL does this guy want Mike to go?" :shrug:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That was the guy in the S197 GT/CS Edition...

All of us standing around in the garage were confused by that little standoff too, like "Where the HELL does this guy want Mike to go?" :shrug:

Yeah that was weird. He didn't even motion to where he wanted to go...it's like he expected me to flip a switch and just levitate the car off of the driveway back to the future style.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
LOL! so you enjoyed getting out of the mud then? was your car nice and clean beforehand? lol. Sorry to hear about your experiance with the dumb and slowwitted. Better luck next time! lol

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
My car was clean before hand yeah....of course, it's covered in about 8" of snow now because I had to leave it out last night while I worked on the Jeep. By the time I finished, there was already about 2" or so on the car and I decided to leave the jeep in the garage so I could leave easily.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
yea that would be the smart thing to do.. so good call! did the mud pretty much come off on the way home? shoulda shot it on the GT/CS lol

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
yea that would be the smart thing to do.. so good call! did the mud pretty much come off on the way home? shoulda shot it on the GT/CS lol

LOL. Believe it or not I think most of the mud came off against the back wall during the first pull. Whatever didn't come off there flew off on the drive home I'm sure.

At least I restrained from messing with that stupid dodge diplomat that kept trying to mess with me and Booby on the way back.

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
LOL. Believe it or not I think most of the mud came off against the back wall during the first pull. Whatever didn't come off there flew off on the drive home I'm sure.

At least I restrained from messing with that stupid dodge diplomat that kept trying to mess with me and Booby on the way back.

That wall was covered:lol: and there was to big piles in front of the tire and behide the tire... lol i hope somebody got a picture of that? Anybody!!

LIKE IT

Established Member
I mist another one!. Something All ways keeps coming up!,great video. Looks like everyone had a great time!.

Users who are viewing this thread