Great Times MACA at the JLP Dyno Day & Cruise

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Excellent time with all who ran with us up & down I-95. Johnny & Sue are great to have us all up there for the Dyno Day.

Highlight for me is: 3 State Troopers and 2 Cobras about to get busy....and then OHHHHH the Brake LIGHTS. 10 Cobras cruising through traffic like there was no one there...

To all the people I met...nice meeting you....and I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Many laughs to go around.

Take Care....

Darryl

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Already commented in the other thread but yes, what a great day and a big thanks to the JLP Crew! Lots of fun driving!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
It was a little chaotic for a while with the dyno stuff, but JLP put on a great show and a fun day for all. The food rocked and my car made a shitload of power. :rockon:

To translate Darryl's comments, he and I nearly got pulled over doing over 100mph. Those cops must have been sleeping not to see or hear us coming over the hill.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Excellent time with all who ran with us up & down I-95. Johnny & Sue are great to have us all up there for the Dyno Day.

Highlight for me is: 3 State Troopers and 2 Cobras about to get busy....and then OHHHHH the Brake LIGHTS. 10 Cobras cruising through traffic like there was no one there...

To all the people I met...nice meeting you....and I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Many laughs to go around.

Take Care....

Darryl

It was a great time, and I certainly had many laughs, The MACA = :rockon:

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
What a fun day! Thanks to Sue & Johnny for a terrific event! :rolling: And, by the way, when you decide you want to get rid of that gorgeous GT500, call me....I want that car!!!

It was so great to see all of you guys again. The laughs were much-needed and the MACA Pass Time game show was even better. Got some disturbing news from one of my favorite MACA members (who shall remain nameless) regarding his purchase of a new DODGE RAM.....:nonono: Shame, shame!

Dale, congrats to you and your hot car! Great numbers and a beautiful car too! I'll get you some pics as soon as I download 'em.

Nice to match some more usernames to faces (i.e. Boobinspector, Fishtail, etc.).

Everyone: keep your eyes out for an upcoming post to plan my nursing school graduation celebration on Thursday May 14 in OC. Maybe I can get Dwight to make that one a sticky so we're sure to have one crazy Cobra/Mustang/Powerstroke graduation bash (sorry, no Dodge Rams allowed!). :poke:

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Wow, I had fun!
Loved the cruise up, meeting new faces, and Dale... nice car.

Thanks Carlos for being my wingman, and taking video.

And a HUGE thanks to Johnny and Sue. What hospitality!

Here's a vid of the cruise and a few dyno runs. Wish I could have stayed for all of them.

http://www.vimeo.com/3418121 <---VIDEO HERE

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
...sorry, no Dodge Rams allowed!. :poke:
[The nameless member's] Ram, your F350, heads up, winner takes home both trucks?

That's a race I'd like to see...in my rear view mirror! :coolman:

It was quite a spectacle at JLP today. Horsepower, testosterone...and sheet cake to spare! The "Southern" cruises were EPIC - DG tried his best to keep us from exceeding the 80MPH mark (on the way up, at least) but we're SUCH an unruly crowd. This ranks as one of my favorite MACA events of all time, even though we had to wait almost 7 hours to see Dale's new monster on the DynoJet!

And don't worry Jame - I'll be in a Cobra at OC! :poke:

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
[The nameless member's] Ram, your F350, heads up, winner takes home both trucks?

And don't worry Jame - I'll be in a Cobra at OC! :poke:

You're ON my friend, and to make it even better, I will race you truck to truck and I'll tow that thing home all the way to PA!!!:burnout::poke:

Luv ya!!!!!!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I agree with the above...I had a great time today. And Booby...you shouldn't have followed us so far on the beltway! We were going to National Harbor for a bd party...you needed to get off at Exit 7. lol. Although..at least you got to watch me play with that BMW a bit on the way back.

Lady Jame, nice to meet you as well.

And Dale/Darryl you two are some of the luckiest people I've ever met. And if it hadn't been for Nick I would have been after you and likely joined you two in the slammer.

Props to Carlos for having the gazungas to ride with Greg on the trip, and Greg...where's the flyby video!?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wow, I had fun!
Loved the cruise up, meeting new faces, and Dale... nice car.

Thanks Carlos for being my wingman, and taking video.

And a HUGE thanks to Johnny and Sue. What hospitality!

Here's a vid of the cruise and a few dyno runs. Wish I could have stayed for all of them.

MACA JLP Dyno Day on Vimeo <----VIDEO HERE!!

Nice Vid Greg!!!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Props to Carlos for having the gazungas to ride with Greg on the trip, and Greg...where's the flyby video!?

MACA JLP Dyno Day on Vimeo
MIKE! VIDEO HERE!! :bash: :poke:

And a BIG thanks to Dwight, for putting it all together. :thumbsup:
I just wish I had known it was gonna stay dry. I might have washed my car. :shrug:

Last edited:

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
I agree with the above...I had a great time today. And Booby...you shouldn't have followed us so far on the beltway! We were going to National Harbor for a bd party...you needed to get off at Exit 7. lol. Although..at least you got to watch me play with that BMW a bit on the way back.

Lady Jame, nice to meet you as well.

And Dale/Darryl you two are some of the luckiest people I've ever met. And if it hadn't been for Nick I would have been after you and likely joined you two in the slammer.

He followed you all the way down. That is funny. I lost you guess after the tunnel. But that was ok. I was getting off a couple exits after that to hit I70. but man i had a lot of fun. Cant wait to do that again. and my car made 281 hp with 300 torgue. oh yea baby.:rockon:

Oh and Darryl you are to funny!! Great meeting all of you!!!

Greg dont feel bad my car was dirty also...

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
MACA JLP Dyno Day on Vimeo
MIKE! VIDEO HERE!! :bash: :poke:

And a BIG thanks to Dwight, for putting it all together. :thumbsup:
I just wish I had known it was gonna stay dry. I might have washed my car. :shrug:

Greg, I saw that video last night..but I didn't see the part where you pulled off to the right and we all did a quick fly-by. Was that on Carlos's cam or something?

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Great video. I felt like I was there.
Johnny and Sue are great too. I raced my Lightning at the NMRA event in Columbus one year and they let us pit with them in the vendor area and keep our stuff in their trailer. We had never met them before either. Great people.

Users who are viewing this thread