Great service from BBR

088gt088

Established Member
I called them today to see about getting the traction control disabled on
my nitrous tune. Chris Jones answered the phone and after i told him what I wanted he immediately sent me a tune revision .
It hit my email while i was still on the phone with him. He then asked how my 93 octane
N/A tune was performing and offered to send me a new revision on it also.
It also hit my email before I hung up the phone with him.
I uploaded both new tunes and they work great. I loved my last N/A tune , but this one feels even stronger!
:beer: to BBR!!!!!!!!

4VFTW

Established Member
I was gonna wait till I finished my gear install tomorrow to start a thread about how they work , but I was also going to include some props on BBR's customer service. seeing this thread it seems like the perfect place to tell my story....

A few weeks ago I purchased 4.10's from Steve , fast forward to today and I'm halfway into the install and I installed the pinion bearing by boiling it and then pushing it onto the gear. Ive done this several times with no issue , but today a piece of the glove I was wearing got caught between the pinion head and the bearing and the bearing did not fully seat...I was screwed. I tried to get a local auto repair o press the bearing down but they didnt have the tools so I took a ride down to BBR. Told Steve what was up and he asked Chris if he had time to do it which he did. Chris knocked it out in 5min and when I asked what I owed them they said "nothing". I offered them the $10 cash I had on me to put toward lunch tomorrow and they threw the money back at me. Stand up guys and they saved me from some potential headaches.

Thanks again Steve and Chris , Marc

BUCKET

Established Member
Guys down at BBR always a pleasure to work with. I have has several convos with Steve and chris will be spending more $ with them soon.

9secWS6

Established Member
So true, top notch all the way around. Customer service is the best hands down and Chris' tunes speak for themselves! My Coyote would not be close to where it is now without their knowledge(esp. the shifting with the auto). Ive been talking to Steve a lot here lately about parts and he has been more than helpful. Keep up the good work guys!:beer:

Last edited:

mhyjek

Established Member
U got to love

Marketing,
If not where are their individual posts about their previous experiences with BBr

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
How long before you got your tune? Been waiting on a tune from vmp for 2.5 weeks. Calling tomorrow and if its not ready im asking for my money back and rolling with these guys.

4VFTW

Established Member
Marketing,
If not where are their individual posts about their previous experiences with BBr
lol im confused...are you trying to say this thread is a marketing strategy by BBR? if yes you are severely delusional :rollseyes

CharlieR

Established Member
lol im confused...are you trying to say this thread is a marketing strategy by BBR? if yes you are severely delusional :rollseyes
Strange thing about forums, if you post good experiences about a company(especially if it's not "the company"( and every fourm has a "the company") it's gotta be a marketing ploy. But let someone say thier experience with non-the company sucked or god forbid a mechicanal failure and it's attack time. :shrug: Back in 2000 I called it the "corral factor" but it's everywhere. :)

O.P. glad you're happy. :)

088gt088

Established Member
This definetly isn't some sort of marketing ploy. lol
I have never been to BBR. I've never met Chris or Steve.
I was just shocked that I recieved my tune revisions instantly,and
I figured I would share my experience with you guys.
If they were ****ing up I would post that also...

9secWS6

Established Member
This definetly isn't some sort of marketing ploy. lol
I have never been to BBR. I've never met Chris or Steve.
I was just shocked that I recieved my tune revisions instantly,and
I figured I would share my experience with you guys.
If they were ****ing up I would post that also...
+1, when I first got the car I got tunes from "another" tuner and I waited WELL over a week for tunes(revisions took just as long). I realize that's not that long but compared to BBR it is! Not to mention the difference in tunes is night and day.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Customer service is what makes me a customer for life. I have had limited experience with BBR, but the times that I have asked questions, they have always been very helpful. Considering going with them for my Nitrous set-up.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
This is why I got into this industry. I wanted to share the passion I have with mustangs. I strive on making sure everyone is happy. Even when their is no hope, I will still lend out a hand because that's who I am and I will never change that.

Thank you all for the nice comments. We will continue to work with everyone to only the best experience.

9secWS6

Established Member
Customer service is what makes me a customer for life. I have had limited experience with BBR, but the times that I have asked questions, they have always been very helpful. Considering going with them for my Nitrous set-up.
Same here, customer service is as important to me as the product being sold.
I would highly recommend BBR for a nitrous application. Steve and Chris have been MORE than helpful and the results speak for themselves (see sig.).

Users who are viewing this thread