Great Poop story (yes about poop)

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
OMG! That was the best poo story I have EVER heard. LOL my stomach hurts.

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
pain30.gif

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
"I noticed a large sale sign proclaiming, "Everything Must Go!" This was prophetic, for my colon informed me with a sudden violent cramp and a wet, squeaky fart that everything was indeed about to go."

LOL!!!! CLASSIC! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I now have half the office leaning, peering, and poking their heads out, tryin to see where all the laughter is coming from! :rockon:

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
That was awesome! story now being sent via email! Cant explain to them why im laughing so hard! they can read for themselves!

theokill

Established Member
That is really, really funny. Gotta love the poo-poo chronicles.

I got one of my one. Wanna hear it? Here it goes:

Some years ago while camping with a couple of buddies, we were setting up and one of my "buds" says he has to crap so off into the woodline he goes. A couple of minutes later, he comes back holding something in a ziploc bag. He says "hey dude catch!" I automatically catch it (not thinking) and it feels warm and looks brown. The bastard shit in that baggie! I was so freaked out I dropped it, then picked it up and threw it at him. Well it hit a low branch and came open basically fragging our campsite with his shit. We moved to a new site, but I still have not forgotten about that little incident.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
WOW.. just WOW!! That is by far the funniest damn thing I've EVER read.. The fact that a story about shit was so well composed, cracks me the fock up!! OMG I wish I was at home reading this and not at work so I could let out this laugh!! I honestly think I might just laugh my ass of on my way out to the car!! WOW!!! :bowdown:

Mark

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
not quite a tear but my eyes are sort of watery
man oh man
see this is why I go at home every 24-36 hours. To avoid pooping in public...
If I do have to poop I use something like say, a nicer mall, with newer facilities, or a starbucks, or like, the family bathroom/changeroom - the family one is ALWAYS spotless!

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
WOW.. just WOW!! That is by far the funniest damn thing I've EVER read.. The fact that a story about shit was so well composed, cracks me the fock up!! OMG I wish I was at home reading this and not at work so I could let out this laugh!! I honestly think I might just laugh my ass of on my way out to the car!! WOW!!! :bowdown:

Mark
just let it rip!
the laugh, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread