Great Place To Dyno & Tune In AZ

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Hey NightEnforcer, thanks for the compliments, I rather like your car as well!!!! I figured 444 rwtq would be enough to over come the weight penalty of greatest music...but apparantly not...think it is time to reduce the weight of my very heavy vert...I bet i'm over 4000 lbs with driver!!! But I am NOT getting rid of the Bronze Stallion!!!! Yee Haa...Giddiyup HOrsey!!!! What is the good Guys Show Hot Rod SHow? any room for more show cars?

Dave, I am going to hang on to my Diablo Chip until you are ready!!! but until then I do need to get a handle my brother's z06...until he comes to see you that is...

Kevin, I want to make sure you remember, i'm sure you do...but you found my cobra for me in Hotlanta and I am still smiling everytime I drive it!!!

I'm anxious to hook up and talk cobras, do some cruising, enjoy the pavillions, do some 1/4 miling or auxotxing....

Cheers big Ears!!!
Evan

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Evan,

I certainly remember .. tho I didn't link the two here.... It will be cool to meet you and see the car. Also be interesting to see your stereo setup.

Kevin

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Chad, check your PM
Kevin, this car rocks, but I am going to ditch the radio in favor of speed I think...
Dave, How did that mineral grey cobra look north of the border?

Evan

davidmax

Established Member
The Mineral Grey is so fast its stupid.With 11.5 slicks I can start in 3rd gear and spin the slicks and go to 100 mph fast.When the tranny brake is on and you launch in 1st at 6000 rpm your eyeballs get glued to the back of your skull,and thats on 5 Lbs. of boost!!!!!
I wont get 20+(Boost) till the Kevlar cog drive is on,the tqe. is so great it just over powers the system and the belt just slips,I cant even get over 5 in 3rd at 40 mph punch or 1/2 punch.Dave Smilovic

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Hey Evan the Good Guys car shoe is only for pre 73 cars. It is one of the largets rod shows in the west. About 500 cars. It is held at West World in Scottsdale. Many vendors there as well. It is fun ti look and droll at some of the great rods people have put together.

Thanks for the compliments on my car. When you were there I pulled a 540. After you left I pulled a 572RWHP with 520 torque.

I am going to be at SEMA next week. I will look for some mini amps for you, to help in the weight reduction.

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Dyno Day times for Xtreme Motorsports are 9-2, Saturday and Sunday. Maybe longer depending on the turnout. We will have the grill going for everyone that shows up, whether they have a car to dyno or just want to see the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread