Grand Mother eaten alive by 22ft Python

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
**** me… that’s a hell of a way to go…

Just go to the Everglades, you can also experience this first hand. I got a cousin that is a Fl. Wildlife officer and he does Python and other invasive species sweeps there and other places. The largest Python he dispatched with a .40 cal hand gun round to the head was 19 feet long, and had a 5 ft alligator in it's stomach.

That was March 2018. He killed over 12 snakes that month and around 65 total for the year.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Just go to the Everglades, you can also experience this first hand. I got a cousin that is a Fl. Wildlife officer and he does Python and other invasive species sweeps there and other places. The largest Python he dispatched with a .40 cal hand gun round to the head was 19 feet long, and had a 5 ft alligator in it's stomach.

That was March 2018. He killed over 12 snakes that month and around 65 total for the year.

I remember back in the day in WPB ( by Everglades ) pythons were “ kill on sight “ because they were overrunning the area.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Makes me think of that movie Anaconda lol, I think Snakes are pretty damn cool, but man it would suck to get eaten by one.

Users who are viewing this thread