GR40 03 Cobra For sale

GR40Must

Established Member
We have a few more,I will try and get it on a lift this weekend for some suspension shots. Kevin Adolf shots all are pictures. He is also the Tuner and all around right hand man at PAS

seavette77

Established Member
Mark's GR40 Cobra

I wanted to add another testimonial regarding Mark and his business Performance Auto Sport (PAS). I have done business with Mark for over 7 years including buying a car he brokered and having various items of work done to three different Cobras I have owned.

In ALL instances mark has been a truly professional businessman. He is beyond a doubt the most honest person I have ever done business with and he is 110% relaible. His employees are top notch and a pleasure to discuss cars with. Unlike some car shops, his employees are long term because he treats them with respect and defers to their knowledge and experience when needed.

My current Cobra has a full Griggs suspension and a solid rear axel installed faultlessly by Don and his peers. Mark's shop also installed my ported supercharger, 60# injectors, mid-length headers, CAI, exhaust system, and Brembo brakes. The car is a pleasue to drive and the custom tune on the dyno by Kevin ensures the car is fast but safe.

If anyone is considering purchasing Mark's Cobra I can assure you the car is everything Mark describes. And, until you drive a car with the Griggs suspension and see how effectively the power is put to the pavement, you will not realize the value of a "real" suspension. I have ridden and driven his Cobra and it is awesome, one of the reasons I made similar mods to my Cobra.

Mark's car is expensive but it is a bargin when you consider what has been done to the vehicle.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Mark, sorry I couldn't make the seminar, wasn't feeling that well on Sat. But I saw your car on Sun. and went looking for you...no luck.
I was talking to Kevin after we were out together and he smoked it, hope today went OK.

GR40Must

Established Member
Greg
Sorry I missed you. I was there for a few hours on Sunday.We sponsor several of the CMC cars.I wanted to watch the race. I also wanted to drive my car a little,what a nice day compared to Saturday!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread