Gotthe car tuned after I upped the boost!!

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Well put a 3.0 pulley on and upped boost to 24psi and took it to Blankenship to get tuned yesterday and couldn't be happier!!! Made 759/692 with 17degrees timing. With Lee's weather corrected number it was 741/676. That awesome I think considering its on his heartbreaking stingy mustang dyno!!
Mods: Built motor, 10:1 comp, big cams, mach 1 decked hot tanked heads, venton valves, kooks lt's, x-pipe, spintech dumps, full bolt ons, return fuel system, KB 2.6h 3.0 pulley @ 24psi, t-56 magnum, spec 3+ clutch, bilut rear.
20160404_150715.jpeg
20160404_100255.jpeg
https://youtu.be/eHAcoplyo88

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats, those are big numbers on his dyno - will you be mad if I say "told you so" on taking it to Lee :)

What fuel?

Edit: any video on or off the dyno? I bet it's a monster once you actually get traction.

Last edited:

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Congrats, those are big numbers on his dyno - will you be mad if I say "told you so" on taking it to Lee :)

What fuel?

Edit: any video on or off the dyno? I bet it's a monster once you actually get traction.

lol..yeah you and a few others did!! lol...its e85. All my videos are crap!! Got one!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Probably just the video, but your car doesn't sound loud at all for having dumps. Also, I've done some (semi) scientific research, comparing numbers on his dyno vs the typical dynojet and it's about 2.5% lower vs. a typical dynojet. I've heard of some people saying Mustang Dyno's can be as much as 10% off, but his is actually pretty comparable. There is a dyno day coming up at Fathouse next month for SCT Indy. Would love to see what you would put down on their dyno.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Probably just the video, but your car doesn't sound loud at all for having dumps. Also, I've done some (semi) scientific research, comparing numbers on his dyno vs the typical dynojet and it's about 2.5% lower vs. a typical dynojet. I've heard of some people saying Mustang Dyno's can be as much as 10% off, but his is actually pretty comparable. There is a dyno day coming up at Fathouse next month for SCT Indy. Would love to see what you would put down on their dyno.

No its the video...lol...it's ****ing loud...yeah already been talking with them at fathouse.

Users who are viewing this thread