Gotta respect your elders....

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow that looks pretty nice. Don't know much about the shelby's but I would think that a good price.

stang99

I'm currently saving/planning a Shelby Cobra 427 replica build but damn this thing is beatiful....HHHMMMM? Ripper I wish I could still bench that much..actually used to be up near 500. I havent lifted any weights for the last 2 years...really got into mixed martial arts stuff and haven't lifted since.

MusclePower1

Established Member
very, very nice!!:coolman:

btw, does anyone know if there are any differences between the 69 and 70 boss 429 except for the color choices? why do u prefer a 69 (or do u not differentiate)?

stang99

There is a very well known mustang parts guy in northern VA that has a burgandy boss 429 with 50,xxx original miles in his garage. Went over one day to pic up my dads bday present and saw it covered in his garage. Its a gorgeous car and if I'm not mistaken the 429 is pretty much the same engine they used in the nascars. He also had a very low milage 93 mustang notchback state trooper car.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
The Blue Crecent, I would rather have a 70, lower production numbers, Better color choices(imho) and I like the 70 bodystyle more. It is a real shame, my dad and cousin destroyed a few Boss 9's along with a couple 427's tractor pulling.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
my dad rescued a whole bunch of cars in the 1970's from the crusher. Old cadillacs, challengers, chargers, boss 429, GT350, GT500. Sold them in the mid 80's :(
Cars were cheap back then, this car could be had for a few hundred dollars.
Anyways, back to the point. Damn fine car.
Why is it wearing a hair net?

Users who are viewing this thread