Gotta love the aholes

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
So I take my cobra out this Sunday to go for a drive and run a few errands, one was to pick something up from the home depot. I park way at the back end where there isn’t a car within 25 spaces. Guess what I see when I come back out 10 minutes later….

img00066k.jpg

I hate people who do that. I am not trying to take up 3 spots with it turned sideway, I just dont want door dings. :fm:

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Word!

I can't even count how many times this has happened to me. Face it, Jeremy...we drive douche-magnets!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
You are so not kidding. I took a pic recently of the exact same thing. Sunday morning, Reston Twon Center. Nothing open but a Porsche concours show. NO one there.

DSC_0037-2.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
I had the same thing happen to me right after I picked my truck up from getting some paintless dent repair. I parked at the back end of a Home Depot. As soon as I started walking up, a guy parked next to my new truck in a 300M. I was not thrilled but figured he would not want his 300 dinged. When I came out he was gone, and his cart was leaned up against my truck tire. That m'f'er was lucky I did not catch him doing that crap. On top of it all the cart return was was just across and and 1 spot down from my truck.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I take revenge on dumbasses in parking lots with my jeep. If you park like a moron all sideways and crooked like you should never have a license in the first place, I'll park next to your driver's door as close as I can, while still being in my spot. Just gives them some incentive to pay attention next time. I wish there was a way to deter people parking next to nice cars like this.

A few weeks ago, I parked the Jeep in a garage at Tyson's Corner. As I was getting out, some guy parks next to me all angled and whatnot. I turn around as I'm walking away to watch him open the door and bang it against my passenger side rockrail. I hear him mutter something as I laugh and walk off. Of course, had this been my BMW, I would have kicked in his f-ing taillights.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
I went to outback one day with my old cobra and the only spot was next to a jacked up f-150 who parked damn near right on the line...so I parked accordingly...when I came out there was a jeep damn near touching my mirror with a note on my windshield informing me that he wrote down my plates incase I damaged his shit and he went on to write how he hated people like me:??:...to top it off the f-150 was still there so he could obviously see why I did it. I wrote him a very touching return note before I climbed into my vehicle from the passenger side:fm:

I also came out to door dings 7 different times when I had my white 96 when I lived in an appt...sad thing is I only owned the car for 9 months:nonono:

I take revenge on dumbasses in parking lots with my jeep. If you park like a moron all sideways and crooked like you should never have a license in the first place, I'll park next to your driver's door as close as I can, while still being in my spot. QUOTE]

don't hate me but I park sideways now...I make sure I'm in the furthest possible spot away from the door...I know it pisses some people off but I paid a lot of my hard earned money for my car so I feel I should protect it by whatever means necassary from inconsiderate pricks who don't care enough about their own personal possesions to prevent damage to both vehicles

Last edited:

Pushrodsnake

Back in Black
Established Member
Looks like a damn good truck to me:shrug:

I think he was talking about the truck in the first picture rather than the second one in the parking garage.

I have about $7000 into the paint job and custom body work on my car, so I'm not really sure what I would do if someone parked next to me like that. Especially if they left a door ding. I'll probably avoid parking that car anywhere besides the garage, anyway.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Looks like a damn good truck to me:shrug:

Thanks for the compliment! Its a pretty solid truck, gets about 18 MPG on the highway ... its on its 5th transmission!!

Thanks for posting up a pic of my truck, I need to save that pic!

sike!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I think he was talking about the truck in the first picture rather than the second one in the parking garage.

Correct!

Thanks for the compliment! Its a pretty solid truck, gets about 18 MPG on the highway ... its on its 5th transmission!!

Thanks for posting up a pic of my truck, I need to save that pic!

Well, 18 mpg is about right on cruise. However, pushing 110K miles and still on the first tranny so all is well. Not my truck but I have the same one:thumbsup:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I have seen this happen so many times it's unf---ing believable. That is one of the reasons I got rid of the BMW. I have never seen people be such $hit heads in my life. I did not even have the BMW a week...and I had someone scratch my freaking passenger said rear door!!!! PISSED ME OFF! Had I seen then guy I would have kicked a hole in the door. I mean it is just careless $hit heads that do this crap.

My old 04 Cobra I backed in at work one day and one of the guys at my work was outside smoking went to sit on the trunk..I said what the f--k do you think yoru doing? Do I come in your house and sit my ass on your table? Or crap in your sink? Your butt don't belong on my car. He was like..wow man what's your deal? That's alot of hard earned cash your sitting on..so, get the hell off.

People amaze me...why do you spend all that money on a car to treat it like crap and not care??

Users who are viewing this thread