Gotta love rotary noise braaap!

Toofer89

Established Member
I know theres not a whole lot of drifting love in here but you gotta love what this guy is doing and the sound of that rotary. Great video :beer::rockon:

Mad Mike Whiddett R3 D1NZ 2013/2014 season - YouTube

Mad-Mike-RX7.bmp

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
cant watch it at work but I know most of the rotary powered cars at the drag strip here make me wanna blow my freaking brains out with their straight pipe exhaust and bouncing off the limiter running mid 12s BS

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I felt like I was watching someone with a weed eater running around a drift course. :lol1:

Actually, I don't have to love it.

:bored:

cant watch it at work but I know most of the rotary powered cars at the drag strip here make me wanna blow my freaking brains out with their straight pipe exhaust and bouncing off the limiter running mid 12s BS

Guys... Don't come in here and post negative things. If you do, you're gonna make 61mmstang94 mad... Gosh!

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Some rotaries sound like ass and some don't. Here is one that absolutely does not sound like ass(It's a 4 rotor similar to the 787B's):

[youtube_browser]oKmR0EVYoSo[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was fun to watch. It DID sound a bit like a big weed-wacker. Maybe more the weed-wacker from hell.

Thehubster

Established Member
I love the sound of them because they are a motor the size of a weed eater that can make huge amounts of power. Good video though it was hard to understand him, though going around corners side ways is pretty much a universal language. haha

Users who are viewing this thread