Gotta have it green 13

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
Well I love my current 12 gt but me and the wife have set our eyes on a 13 premium gotta have it green gt. it has leather recaros, brembo package, navigation. My current car is a base gt which I honestly have enjoyed but I'm really looking forward to the new one. Will my current axle back work on the 13? I'm actually trading it in so ill be keeping my wheels, tuner, and intake. I wish I could keep my steeda suspension stuff but like a idiot i threw away my stock struts and my stock strut mounts where falling apart. What are you guys thoughts on swapping years?

implosive

Established Member
Buy some stock struts from the for sale section for cheap and take your aftermarket stuff off so you can put it on your new gt. don't waste the money!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Buy some stock struts from the for sale section for cheap and take your aftermarket stuff off so you can put it on your new gt. don't waste the money!

What this man said. Also any axle back from 2011-2014 will be interchangable

JpL4K3

Established Member
The mounts are different from 11-12 and 13-14. The tips will also probably sick out to far on the 13 as well.

Tyler72

Established Member
The axle back is the same for sure, and I'm 99% sure the struts & mounts will interchange if you swap the entire assembly.

Users who are viewing this thread