Got to the Dragon this past weekend, heres another vid.

buckinwild

Established Member
The speed has been edited in the first portion to make it more interesting to watch, I really wasn't driving as fast as it looks. That part of Hwy. 129 is a very dangerous stretch of road to say the least, too many other so so drivers and the occasional semi truck rolling through there taking up a lane and a half but anyway hope you like it. But on a side note I will say the Mach does handle the curves quite well to have been built for more of a straight line type of car, yea I did push er' a bit earlier on trying to keep up with a couple of bikes.[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Mach-1-Video-II-from-Tail_703486.htm]Mach 1 Video II from Tail of the Dragon - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Awsome on a sportbike

It was fun in the Cobra too.It just wanted to step out of every turn.Maybe something wrong with the tires?:shrug: Nice vid,makes me want to go back.
Its about45min- 1hr east of Knoxville

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Sweet video the dragon is a blast when the police aren't in full force. Anyone that is interested in running the dragon we have a charity dragon run coming up on September the 27th, PM me for more details!!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
f-ing awesome man, nothing the the view from over the shaker,

Love the camera guy trying to hold the camera straight, when you get on it it seems to want to look at the roof!!!!! ftw

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Isnt it ****in awsome? I just went there in my Mach about a month ago. Was awsome I was lucky we went on a Thurs. and their werent many officers so we could get just a little crazy!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just out of curiosity, what is the speed limit and how far over were you? Your Mach does handle the curves pretty well.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just out of curiosity, what is the speed limit and how far over were you? Your Mach does handle the curves pretty well.

I think the speedlimit is 25 or 35 I can't remember. But you will get pulled for two miles over if your in a fast car.

JST A HDA

Established Member
I think the speedlimit is 25 or 35 I can't remember. But you will get pulled for two miles over if your in a fast car.

Speedlimit is 30 MPH the whole way. Double yellow lines also. Went again bout 2 weekends ago for a little vaca. During the week the popos arent too bad. Sat and Sun though....better not speed. We went back on Sunday and ran into a balck turbo Porsche...started talkin to him and said he just got a ticket in the gap. Asked why..he said "couple bikes waved him on to pass them and as soon as he did...lights came on and pulled him over...gave him a $600 fine. No joke! They're serious about the laws in that road. Cops will stand in the trees on the side and clock you and radio up ahead to stop you and issue a ticket.

algoguen

Established Member
Why?? You might ask?

Speedlimit is 30 MPH the whole way. Double yellow lines also. Went again bout 2 weekends ago for a little vaca. During the week the popos arent too bad. Sat and Sun though....better not speed. We went back on Sunday and ran into a balck turbo Porsche...started talkin to him and said he just got a ticket in the gap. Asked why..he said "couple bikes waved him on to pass them and as soon as he did...lights came on and pulled him over...gave him a $600 fine. No joke! They're serious about the laws in that road. Cops will stand in the trees on the side and clock you and radio up ahead to stop you and issue a ticket.

Do a google search, you will see how many dumb AZZhats have been killed
on that road pushing the limit of their cars, bikes!
Trucks on that road will take up both sides of the thing when they come round those corners. I know of 2 people that were killed and 2 friends that
put their cars in the trees. One was totaled, the other damn near.
The Tenn cops aren't fooling around on that road, I have seen 20-25 of
them on one run up that thing! Its fun but very, very dangerous, mostly
because of people testing the limits of their rides.
Take care and enjoy the ride, its beautiful there....:rockon:

svtmadman

Established Member
Check out KILLBOY.com for some good insight.

The dragon lives in my back yard and ive been riding up there for over 14years. The net has really increased the traffic compared to back in the day. The best time to ride is obviously during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread