Got to Love IT!!!!!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
When you call the office and tell the boss your running late, traffic sucks due to weather and he responds with "No problem, why don't you turn around and take the day off, have a good weekend" WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Awesome! (Except for the rain part, which by the way is making it's way through here too.)

My boss pulls that stuff sometimes, it's a great way to start off the weekend.

JBDSVT

Established Member
Hope he's not being sarcastic,

As the wise saying goes, "If its to good to be true, then it probably is."

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Man,I can only wish.Was raining like a mother on my way in this morning.I checked the rain gauge this morning about 5:30,already had 4".

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
When you call the office and tell the boss your running late, traffic sucks due to weather and he responds with "No problem, why don't you turn around and take the day off, have a good weekend" WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, until the next line in his sentence is "and don't bother coming in next week either"

I can't complain much though, my boss is pretty flexible and doesn't care if we jet out an hour early on a friday.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Sometimes I have working for the govt. Cant take a crap without someone inspecting it, measuring it, and approving it.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
yea the government doesn't do that sort of thing for me lol BUT if i wanted to i could just take annual leave and still get paid for the day anyway.

But i have to much work to catch up on...ugh =(

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I am supposed to have the morning off and it has been pure you know what. Problems, problems, problems at work. It just is never ending. I would love to here my boss say that.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
That'd never happen here....If I'm running behind I'd be expected to work over to make up the time or come in Saturday! FYI I'm salary so there is no OT! lol We get next to nothing in the vacation dept. as well! lol

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
At my last job they used to do stuff like that every now and then. It was beautiful one Friday and they told everyone to go home at 10am just because it was a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread