got to lol at the dumb earlier

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
What exactly were the unknown variables? Was there an airbag deployment? No. Was it a low speed impact? Yes. Was there more than one occupant in either vehicle? No. Was there significant damage to either vehicle which would predicate trauma to either occupant? No.
This was nothing more than a perfect example of what happens when somebody does not pay attention to anything going on outside their vehicle. If I had said he was texting, most of you guys would have jumped at the chance to crucify the guy. Instead, because you assume I don't know anything about wrecks or the varying degrees of consequences to the occupant(s) that I'm an idiot for laughing and driving on by.

You spend half of the time bashing the dudes property, and thats the main reason you thought this was so cool. If it was a mercedes or porsche you wouldnt have wasted multiple sentences describing it or the contents it was carrying or hauling. Youre so cool since you saw it coming, maybe you should play in the next final destination movie but make it a documentary. And not stopping to check while your directly beside it is a dick move. And dont even try to say no one was hurt, cause you have no idea since you didnt stick around.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I would have laughed and driven on as well...don't feel bad. I see 3-4 accidents a week as I drive all over town everyday all day long, not worth my time 90% of the time to stop. Just keep driving and laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread