got to lol at the dumb earlier

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I was headed east down a main four lane road through town earlier this afternoon. Traffic always stalls east of the third stoplight because invariably some stupid wants to turn left across traffic and shuts down the left lane. Knowing this, I got into the right lane early on and stayed there. Up ahead of me (before we reached unofficial left turn area) I see something peculiar. I see a junk ass old quad on an even junkier ass little old trailer. Like I wouldn't trust this thing to haul leaves across the yard kind of junk. And what is it hooked to? A 96ish mustang gt vert. First thought was "idiot". Thought was confirmed as I noticed his right blinker was on. Thinking maybe he had a brain and wanted out of the bottle neck I backed off and gave him room to merge. Nothing happened. Went that way for a block and he just sat there oblivious to the fact that he's telling the world he wants to merge right. Piss on him then. I speed back up but keep a safe distance from the car in front of me because the streets were wet and slick. Idiot doesn't notice the wet streets or his blinker. By this time we are approaching the left turn area. As predicted, some stupid decides at the last minute to turn left. Five cars back is mustang idiot. He doesn't notice the cars stopping quickly, or the wet streets, or his blinker. BOOOOM!!!!!!! pile drives that poor car right up the ass of a minivan. Cool part was I saw it coming and was literally right beside him when the bumpers ****ed. Nothing like the sound of a wreck. Wasn't bad enough to cause injury or fully disable either vehicle so i kept on trucking and laughed to myself. Its not every day you get to witness idiots get what they deserve so quickly.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So there was damage to the car that got hit, you saw the whole thing, and didn't at least stop to provide your name as a witness? :??:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
So because someone wants to turn left that makes them stupid.
And because someone rear ends a minivan they're an idiot.
Yet you leave the scene of an accident saying no one was hurt.There could have been small children in the minivan yet you leave them in the care of idiots and stupid people. So what unique category do you deserve for said action?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Sorry for the big words. I didn't mean to confuse some of you. And you guys are right. I should have turned off his blinker for him, warned him to be careful because the roads were slick after a rainstorm, let him know that traffic would be stopping abruptly two blocks ahead, make sure he had his lunch, and wipe his nose for him before I let him drive away. I'm glad to know none of you good Samaritans have ever driven by a 15 to 20 MPH bumper **** and laughed to yourself. I'm sure every one of you would have fully disregarded your own schedule to stop and stand around for an hour or so to give your report of a fender bender.
What would I know about working an accident anyway? Not like I checked for airbag deployment, bumper damage, and number of occupants in the vehicles as I went by before deciding it was a non-issue.
Glad I have you experts to tell me what I should do. Could I get your phone numbers so the next time i have to work an accident I can call you for a step by step? That would be great considering all of the expertise I have available here.

Machdup1

Established Member
Sorry for the big words. I didn't mean to confuse some of you. And you guys are right. I should have turned off his blinker for him, warned him to be careful because the roads were slick after a rainstorm, let him know that traffic would be stopping abruptly two blocks ahead, make sure he had his lunch, and wipe his nose for him before I let him drive away. I'm glad to know none of you good Samaritans have ever driven by a 15 to 20 MPH bumper **** and laughed to yourself. I'm sure every one of you would have fully disregarded your own schedule to stop and stand around for an hour or so to give your report of a fender bender.
What would I know about working an accident anyway? Not like I checked for airbag deployment, bumper damage, and number of occupants in the vehicles as I went by before deciding it was a non-issue.
Glad I have you experts to tell me what I should do. Could I get your phone numbers so the next time i have to work an accident I can call you for a step by step? That would be great considering all of the expertise I have available here.

I generally don't laugh at the mistakes of others, especially when someone might have been injured. Karma has a way of kicking you in the teeth when you do that.

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
I just love when a thread backfires and people get offensive. Have you ever thought that if everyone else thinks your wrong, that you may just in fact be wrong, and were not the dumb ones? But then again I guess you're about to put me in the category of "you don't know shit about real life."

You make fun of several unknown variables in your story, real mature. Stay classy.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
What exactly were the unknown variables? Was there an airbag deployment? No. Was it a low speed impact? Yes. Was there more than one occupant in either vehicle? No. Was there significant damage to either vehicle which would predicate trauma to either occupant? No.
This was nothing more than a perfect example of what happens when somebody does not pay attention to anything going on outside their vehicle. If I had said he was texting, most of you guys would have jumped at the chance to crucify the guy. Instead, because you assume I don't know anything about wrecks or the varying degrees of consequences to the occupant(s) that I'm an idiot for laughing and driving on by.

Machdup1

Established Member
What exactly were the unknown variables? Was there an airbag deployment? No. Was it a low speed impact? Yes. Was there more than one occupant in either vehicle? No. Was there significant damage to either vehicle which would predicate trauma to either occupant? No.
This was nothing more than a perfect example of what happens when somebody does not pay attention to anything going on outside their vehicle. If I had said he was texting, most of you guys would have jumped at the chance to crucify the guy. Instead, because you assume I don't know anything about wrecks or the varying degrees of consequences to the occupant(s) that I'm an idiot for laughing and driving on by.

So you are a qualified accident investigator or are you just speculating?

Users who are viewing this thread