Got the L back

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
A month after I got into my accident I've got it back. Already took it on a road trip from TX to KS and everything ran smoothly.

I treated her to a new hood (Cervini 3" Cowl, had Harwood 3" Cowl), new paint all over, and a new bed cover (Speedsturr and thanks to Kris Stahl at Gaylord) for everything I put her through. Things are coming together nicely and I really am starting to love the moneypit again!!!!

So from this sadness..... :nonono:

mail-7.jpg

To this sexiness!! :rockon:

mail-8.jpg

mail-2-1.jpg

mail-1-1.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone pics, I'll get a real photoshoot soon if anyones interested.

Last edited:

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I kinda want to go run into a pole really quick....NICE upgrades. Mine next?

LoL no pole....it was a drunken GMC!!!

I gotta get the bank acct right again and then I'll consider modding friends' trucks, haha.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Truck looks good. Still got the old hood?

Yes sir, Harwood and Tonneau cover are for sale. Plus stock stuff from the drop and other various engine parts I have to get out of storage.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I think I've got her the way I want her....for now

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Bad ass L for sure bro, Im also really diggin the bedcover from what Im hearing here its pricey????, but just might be well worth it.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Mostly is the shipping and re-paint on my part, and that's not counting the cover LOL. That's why it's expensive.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Bad ass L for sure bro, Im also really diggin the bedcover from what Im hearing here its pricey????, but just might be well worth it.

Im also curious to the price of the lid, how much was it?

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I'm lookin' to get about $250 for the old hood, about $450 for the old tonneau cover.

The Gaylord ran about $1500 to my door.

It's been raining all week and it's flooded...woke up this morning to my lower grille broken and only a small piece left. I guess the water broke it last night, or someone kicked it in. :shrug: Anyone have a lower grille for me?

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I can't do that shipped. I think it'd cost more to ship than it's worth. I'd be willing to drive to meet someone though, but I'm in TX.

Users who are viewing this thread