got the cobra back.

9103stang

Established Member
heres some pics of my cobra since in got it back after the garage door incident. the apartment paid for the damages. i actually got a pair M.T. drag radials out of the deal:banana:
heres the link to the before pictures.

and here are the after pictures:
dsc02221cz7.jpg

dsc02220zk5.jpg

dsc02218td4.jpg

dsc02214ad1.jpg

dsc02213ru8.jpg

dsc02211yx2.jpg

dsc02208qb2.jpg

dsc02207cv0.jpg

p.s. i suck at taking pictures.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
the car looks great and you got a pair of DR's out of it? looks like you made out pretty well

04sn8k

Kenne Bell is my hero
Established Member
Looks as good as new. I just got mine out of the shop, rear qtr. got a nasty scrape. Feels good to get your ride back doesn't it?

Daves91coupe

Established Member
How are the MT dr's working out for you? I have been hearing that they are better suited for auto applications and don't respond very well to higher hp shocks to the tires at launch. I bought a set a while back and haven't had a chance to run them yet.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Congrats on getting the car back. She looks real good.

How are the MT dr's working out for you? I have been hearing that they are better suited for auto applications and don't respond very well to higher hp shocks to the tires at launch. I bought a set a while back and haven't had a chance to run them yet.
I don't know where you heard that but I have a best 60' of 1.51 on a set of M/T E.T Street Radials on my 05 with a stick and 3.55 gears @ 500rwhp.

9103stang

Established Member

i really like them. it takes hardly any time for them to warm up & when they do heat up they hook great. i can be rolling in 1st, then mat it & they hook.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member

Never heard that before.

drptitan

Established Member
Looks good and glad you got everything worked out for ya. Bet your glad to have the ole termi back in the garage.

Daves91coupe

Established Member
Never heard that before.
I wasn't sure if it was correct or not but I heard that on another forum a while back. It didn't make sense to me because all the reviews I looked at before buying a set was that the MT's are one of the best dr's out there.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Looks great. Did it have the plate bracket before? If so cool you got it filled in. Tires look great, the 10th aniv cobras look so bad ass

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Congrats man! You cant even tell. Your not bad at taking pics. Theres been a lot worse that ive seen on this site. Ive seen a couple where people didnt even get the whole car in the picture.

9103stang

Established Member
Looks great. Did it have the plate bracket before? If so cool you got it filled in. Tires look great, the 10th aniv cobras look so bad ass

thanks, and no, the original bumper didnt have brackets on it. i get busted for no front license plate all the time, but thats the way its going to stay.

Users who are viewing this thread