Got the cobra back on Saturday.

Needcobra

Established Member
Well like the title says I got her back. This thing is amazing. Would like to give a BIG thanks to Jason (TRBO VNM) for doing all this to my cobra. Jason keep me updated daily and what was going on. He TRULY is a great guy. I never thought id have a car like this. Jason need anything you give me I call.

I went with a 76mm Hellion turbo kit plus much more. Fuel, rear end etc......

On Saturday Jason and I plus few other where at Evolution Performance. The guys at Evolution where very fun to talk to and are very good at what they do. You guys have some nice ass car there. Jon Lund did the tunning and its amazing what he can do. Also thanks Lou (REDFIREBEAST) for getting the 100oct for me.

I know I keep say this but thank you for whoever help me out with this. I could not ask for a better car right now. Well in tell I get some more money lol.

If anybody wants to do anything to there cobra, I would give Jason a call. He know what he’s talking about and knows how to do it and its done right.

And sorry I suck at spelling and writing,

Carter

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Carter, It was nice to finally meet you...........your car is badass and it makes me want a turbo even more. Like Jon said when it pulled in the parking lot off the trailer... "Another Awesome Creation be Jason Roth"

Jason did an awesome job...enjoy it...season 07 is right around the corner.

mpchad

Gotta love the wine
Established Member
Good gosh, it sounds like you have one bad Cobra, congrats on that!:thumbsup:

...I want a turbo...

...really...

...i do.:poke:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome news Carter!!! Everyone who knows TV, knows he did a totally professonal job. Need two things from you:

1) PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Bring that beast out to a GTG!!! We all wanna see the finished product.

TRBO VNM

your welcome Carter. not much on that car is factory now. It was a pleasure being able to help you and glad you enjoy it. just wait till you learn how to use the controller and get use to driving it. it is a lot of fun and your gas mileage will increase as well.

let me know if you have any questions about anything.

Jason

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Congrats! Been watching the build and no doubt you have one great looking, well performing car there! TV is the man!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Congrats!! :beer: How much boost are you pushing and what kind of #'s did she put down??

Needcobra

Established Member
Thanks everybody. Right now im sticking to 10lbs for a little while. We had it up to 20lbs on the dyno and it made 612 or 636 rwhp and 712rwtq i have to look at the dyno sheets.

And as far as pics i suck at using a computer and have no clue how to get them on the internet.

Carter

TRBO VNM

I need some final pics as well, but you can email them to me. I need to get it on my site.

this was a mustang dyno as well. I could only imagine what kind of tq it would have made on a dynojet.

and this was all with 15 degrees of timing and low to mid 11 a/f. very safe.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Awesome news Carter!!! Everyone who knows TV, knows he did a totally professonal job. Need two things from you:

1) PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Bring that beast out to a GTG!!! We all wanna see the finished product.

+1

Sounds like a beast, Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread