Got spotted on the street!

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
awesome !!!! the exhaust and whine sound wicked

is there anyways for us to save the vid?? i know i cant save it from streetfire , do u have a copy on ur compuiter?

ripnroar46

Established Member

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
haha. i haven't taken her to the dyno yet. so I'm unsure of what she'll put down w/ 15 psi and 91 octane. Most see between 540-550, so maybe somewhere around there. I don't even know the guys in the other cars. They were just leaving the mall as I was.

thanks for the compliments.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
LMFAO Beat quote ever.............

" eat'um eat'um eat'um , gett'un gett'um gett'um ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jeff gett'um gett'um, get that rice bitch"

myersusaf

Go Hawks!
Established Member
*ALMOST* Reminds me of the old video of the kids in a eclipse that roll up on the red FRC corvette and he takes off like a bat out of hell!.....you remember that one?? But anyways your car is awesome man and it was cool to see it take off like that!

CaliSS2001

Established Member
:bowdown: Damn that sounds good bro I need to meet up with some of you Sac 03'-04' Cobra guys so I can get a ride in a 500RWPH beast to prepair me for my 03' Cobra, I've never had the pleasure to even drive a stock one :nonono:

306Stang

Established Member
JADITO said:
awesome !!!! the exhaust and whine sound wicked

is there anyways for us to save the vid?? i know i cant save it from streetfire , do u have a copy on ur compuiter?

^^^^^^^^ yeah what he said

stoopid little kids, car sounded mean and fast as hell.
"obanion you better bolt your doors on cause i'm gonna blow em off"
just off the top of my head but i believe that's how it goes, Dazed and Confused

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I don't have a copy of the vid. I wish I did. hell, i'd love to save that one. haha.. I didn't even know they had a camera to begin with. I wanted to get on it, decided not to, then said f it! and dropped it to 2nd, and gave them a lil kb whine. haha.. so funny how i just disappear out of the entire frame of the camera.

Users who are viewing this thread