Got some paxton track numbers

thodge

Established Member
Drove the car to the track about 1.25 hours away, made a few passes before I politely got asked by a track official if I could park it because of the lack of proper safety equipment. LOL.

60'- 1.52 leaving at about 1300rpms
1/8- 6.5x
mph 109

Second time to the track with this car.

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
Is your track a nhra track? There was some provision added within the past two years that allows cars 2008-current to be able to go as fast as 10.0 / 135mph. Not sure on the 1/8th breakdown, but here's a link with more info.
NHRA Amends Roll Bar/Cage Rules For ’08-Later Street Vehicles - Dragzine

btw, congrats on getting kicked off the track for being too fast. I long for such a day...

Butcher98

Established Member
Is your track a nhra track? There was some provision added within the past two years that allows cars 2008-current to be able to go as fast as 10.0 / 135mph. Not sure on the 1/8th breakdown, but here's a link with more info.
NHRA Amends Roll Bar/Cage Rules For ’08-Later Street Vehicles - Dragzine

btw, congrats on getting kicked off the track for being too fast. I long for such a day...

Did you read the rule you posted? It says that UNALTERED cars can run as quick as [email protected] before they need a roll bar. If you change the car in any way, you need a roll bar to run quicker than 11.50. That is how many tech officials interpret the rule. It will ultimately depend on the track officials as to when they will stop letting you make passes.

Vic2186

Established Member
And I have a 2c for sale !!lol..told all your Paxton guys that's the key to killer 60fts

thodge

Established Member
tell Daniel to give you the omar/stretch super secret 60ft tune so u can pull some 1.3 sixty's

we had 2c also.

I was only leaving at around 1300 rpms. I think ill be able to get that 60' down into the 1.4s. I was thinking about putting a 2 step on I also.

2012csgt

Established Member
Drove the car to the track about 1.25 hours away, made a few passes before I politely got asked by a track official if I could park it because of the lack of proper safety equipment. LOL.

60'- 1.52 leaving at about 1300rpms
1/8- 6.5x
mph 109

Second time to the track with this car.

Your car is flying. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread