Got one of my own!

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Well a lot has changed since I left Korea. Here is one of the many changes. Its a 2003. I got it From Kevin Guillot who is also on the site. Its also where I found it for sale. It was in Tyler Texas and I am here in El paso. I flew to Dallas then got a special deal to rent an Infinity M35 one way to the Tyler Airport. The M35 was nice, but I laughed the first time I floored the car. This car is way more fun than the 97 cobra or the 02 Lightning. Kevin was a great guy to deal with throughout the whole deal. He even met me at the airport where we finished the deal. Kevin also gave me some goodies to go along with the car like the certificate, a framed spec sheet, terminator model in the same color as the car, and the book Iron Fist, Lead Foot.

I drove it back from Tyler Texas which was a lot of fun. I stopped in Midland and messed around there. Nobody seems to want to mess with me. I then finished up my trip in El paso. Its probably the best car buying experience I've ever had.

The only mods it has are flowmaster mufflers, and a few interior pieces were changed. I was wondering why it was so much louder than my friends cars when they were stock. There are no plans for mods at this moment as I am rebuilding my 351w for My Mach 1.

Here are a few pictures of it on Trans-Mountain in El Paso.

2007_0102Terminator0003.gif

2007_0102Terminator0002.gif

2007_0102Terminator0005.gif

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Whitedeathtrap said:
Well a lot has changed since I left Korea. Here is one of the many changes. Its a 2003. I got it From Kevin Guillot who is also on the site. Its also where I found it for sale. It was in Tyler Texas and I am here in El paso. I flew to Dallas then got a special deal to rent an Infinity M35 one way to the Tyler Airport. The M35 was nice, but I laughed the first time I floored the car. This car is way more fun than the 97 cobra or the 02 Lightning. Kevin was a great guy to deal with throughout the whole deal. He even met me at the airport where we finished the deal. Kevin also gave me some goodies to go along with the car like the certificate, a framed spec sheet, terminator model in the same color as the car, and the book Iron Fist, Lead Foot.

I drove it back from Tyler Texas which was a lot of fun. I stopped in Midland and messed around there. Nobody seems to want to mess with me. I then finished up my trip in El paso. Its probably the best car buying experience I've ever had.

The only mods it has are flowmaster mufflers, and a few interior pieces were changed. I was wondering why it was so much louder than my friends cars when they were stock. There are no plans for mods at this moment as I am rebuilding my 351w for My Mach 1.

Here are a few pictures of it on Trans-Mountain in El Paso.

2007_0102Terminator0003.gif

2007_0102Terminator0002.gif

2007_0102Terminator0005.gif

Conratulations!!! Your signiture is the saddest one that I've ever seen... But at least you now have a Terminator, right!? :beer: Let the modding begin!!! :rockon:

mrose75

Established Member
Great choice for color. And I bet it was a blast going to get it and taking it home..... Congrats!!!

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I Wasn't sure I would like DSG. but when I saw it in person it looked incredible. I'm very happy to have it.

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Conratulations!!! Your signiture is the saddest one that I've ever seen... But at least you now have a Terminator, right!? :beer: Let the modding begin!!! :rockon:

seriously, stab your wife and take those cars back.

seriously though, congrats.. you'll love every second of it!
DSG FTW, MG FTMFW :thumbsup:

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Nah the terminator is so much more fun than the other two vehicles. The 97 was cool, but its engine is broken from racing. The lightning has been trashed by El Paso drivers and sand storms. If she comes back then we can have an SVT Farm. I need a bigger garage, or a parking garage if that happens.

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
LOL congrats on the buy. The car looks exactly like mine. Whats really funny is that my car had and still has flowmasters from the original owner. I thought I was going to stay stock also but you know what......Once you get on the dyno and see how much hp you have......All you can think is how much you want MORE!!! Don't git bitten.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Whitedeathtrap said:
I Wasn't sure I would like DSG. but when I saw it in person it looked incredible. I'm very happy to have it.
Yeah, I wasn't quite sure when I bought my DSG either. But I absolutely loved the color the whole time I had the car and got tons of compliments about the color. Enjoy your new Terminator! :beer:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Nice car man! DSG is one of my favorite colors.
Also look on the brightside, you got to replace the wife with a 03 Cobra! :rockon:

Hypr2003SVT

Established Member
newbreed77 said:
Nice car man! DSG is one of my favorite colors.
Also look on the brightside, you got to replace the wife with a 03 Cobra! :rockon:

Replace the wife with all the new GIRLIE'S your are going to pic up now.

Users who are viewing this thread