Got my Private Pilots Certificate today!

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
I finally took my FAA checkride this morning and passed with flying colors according to my examiner.

So im officialy a private pilot. :pepper:

The last few days have been real stressful preparing for the checkride, but my examiner was awesome and everything went smoothly. Time to take a nap then celebrate heavily. :beer:

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
congrats. i took all of 1 hour of flying lessons. i couldn't afford them and playing with cars too. I chose cars.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Congrats! I still remember the day i got my private! Absolute best feeling i've ever had!!!! All the other ratings were like meh one more down... lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is cool! Congratulations. We have a few pilots here. Plane and helicopter. :beer:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Way to go!!!

If you get a chance, get some pictures while up in the air. Be safe in doing so though.

mysterio

Established Member
Congrats.

After some time under your belt, you should probably contact Jack Roush's organization. Sure seems like his flying days ought to be just about over.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
ive got a video on my phone while making a night landing.... ill see if i can upload it to youtube somehow..

Flying at night was my favorite part of earning my ticket. In Jersey it's pretty bright at night so ground reference is pretty easy...like flying a computer sim. Very cool. Like to see that vid.

Users who are viewing this thread