Got my new wheels today..

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Can I hump ypur leg, or is all the space taken?? :D Nice wheels, just not a fan of SLOWmaros!! HEHEH

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
That's it I'm moving to Texas, your lucky to find a woman around here that even knows the differance between a Yugo and a Cobra, let alone one that is hot and into cars. :shrug:

Your car will look sweet with those rims on it, Ive always been a fan of black wheels on black cars! :rockon:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
LeathalSVT said:
That's it I'm moving to Texas, your lucky to find a woman around here that even knows the differance between a Yugo and a Cobra, let alone one that is hot and into cars. :shrug:

Your car will look sweet with those rims on it, Ive always been a fan of black wheels on black cars! :rockon:

Translation: Must compliment girl on car site.... must get date with her... must quit masturbating to computer....

Just messin' witcha ;-) :lol:

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
I'm not the biggest Chevy fan but I sure love those ZR1 rims. :rolling: I'm going to be in Waco in May for my cousins wedding, you got to show me the scene!

* What happened to the Rick James? ......UNITY.

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
kissmyAZZure said:
Translation: Must compliment girl on car site.... must get date with her... must quit masturbating to computer....

Just messin' witcha ;-) :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhh exnay on the masterbatay! ;-)

Bazuko

Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
:lol: LET me huh..wow.. i feel special :loser: :p

these aren't the exact same wheel - but this is the pic that actually got me to change my mind about black wheels:

wheels5.jpg

same ones:
lowered03.jpg

717725_1_full.jpg

attachment.php

Hey, easy there I barely know you and you are already feeling special? Can we just be friends? I know you cant help it..but please control yourself ;-)

TexasSVT

Established Member
love the black rims, had a 94 vette with chrome, but i really wanted black. as far as hooking up goes the car ran 11.2 with 315 nitto 555r, even lift the tire on a basically stock suspension.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
good chouce for rim. My buddy had those on his NBM transam and it looked freaking awesome with DMS lowering springs all the way around. good choice :up:

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
F8TL-WS6 said:
good chouce for rim. My buddy had those on his NBM transam and it looked freaking awesome with DMS lowering springs all the way around. good choice :up:

i think the look best on darker colored cars...but they look helllllllla good on white ones too... :thumbsup:

CaliSS2001

Established Member
FYI if you lower with the 315's its gonna rub sooooo bad, your gonna need to roll the fenders, and I HOPE you got the right back spacing.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
should look great. my buddy has a 1996 Z28 SS 6spd black w/t tops and hes thinkin of torque thursts in 18s but i think he should go for black rims w/ chrome lip like yours

04snake

Established Member
sorry ls1 chick my little cousin got on my computer and started trying to get people to fight with him, this is like the 4th apology ive had to typ on his behalf.

Last edited:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
with the +36mm offset my buddys 315s with nittos on his transam the one I spoke of earlier never even came close to rubbing with his DMS lowering spring and bilstien shocks even launching at the track. She should be ok, but some do some dont, it is wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread