Got my new wheels today..

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
I wasn't expecting them for another week..but had a great surprise waiting for me when i got home! :rockon: :rockon:

HPIM0765.jpg

HPIM0767.jpg

HPIM0768.jpg

HPIM0769.jpg

HPIM0770.jpg

only thing is..i went to discount tire and ordered BFG g-force's in the wrong size - for some reason..i was thinking that the stock size was 245 instead of 275 (because i wanted some meat out back) so i have to re-order some 315s :bash:

r0ck3r

Established Member
went old school with the ZR1s .. i was going to get those for my camaro but i didn't have time toget them before the car crashed :( looks good but i like teh z06 wheels a little bit more

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Those are sweet wheels. Nice choice for the black car. My dad put some black Grand Sport wheels on his black '92 Vette. It's a sweet looking car.

Bazuko

Established Member
Looks good, do you have any pics of a camaro with those wheels? Just to get an idea...now when you come to dallas, I might even let you take me out :coolman:

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
Bazuko said:
Looks good, do you have any pics of a camaro with those wheels? Just to get an idea...now when you come to dallas, I might even let you take me out :coolman:
:lol: LET me huh..wow.. i feel special :loser: :p

these aren't the exact same wheel - but this is the pic that actually got me to change my mind about black wheels:

wheels5.jpg

same ones:
lowered03.jpg

717725_1_full.jpg

attachment.php

842ta

Banned
I had the 315s in a BFG drag and they did not hook as good and my 275 nitto dr and they were to heavy!

portcity_gt

Established Member
good luck the zr1 tire's (good year 315/35/17) are geting hard to find, kumo makes one cheap... like $180 each. or you could just go all out m&h make's a 395 drag radial :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread